Farm Fresh Friday

Hi folks. This is going to be a quickie post. I am getting nothing done while I play on the computer today. So for my friends this is to show you what I picked up at the market.

For fellow hoppers, I do the bulk of my visiting friends at night, so I shall pop by but not until I sit down at the end of the day. Glad to have more friends.

So you all know I went to my favourite gourmet market yesterday. It`s a year round store, like a high end grocery store really. I`ll be adding the farmer`s market and fruit stands to next weeks finds as I scour new places to find my yummies. This is what I scored this week. Enjoy!!!

Um, yah I got a little carried away. Those bottles just call to me. They whisper my name. They taunt me. I did get some fruits and veggies. I already had tons from the store my hubby works at so I didn`t need much. So score bottles instead is my motto.

Check back later for a recipe, perhaps two.

Toodles and smoochies to everyone. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead. xx

Photos missing due to a G+ incident. They will be replace soon.

Comments

claire gallam says:

I have got to find a market like that, those look AMAZING.

Belly Charms says:

I love the strawberries:) I am following you back from Belly Charms and Hop Along Friday. Have a great weekend.

ImSoVintage says:

wow, I didn't even know all those things existed. Happy that I found your blog through the over 40 blog hop.

Laura

Kim Bee says:

Claire- it`s really overwhelming. I haven`t been in for years as our budget would not allow it. But hubby is done his degree so it`s game on. Lol! Love your site!

Belly Charms- Thanks. Your site is so cool. Had fun looking around.

Laura- yeah for 40 and over! I have to pop over there again tonight, I just found it and fell in love. Popped by yours. Going to swing by again later when I have more time to poke around. It looks really interesting over at your place.

Kim, thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and becoming my newest follower. Following you back! I'm love meeting Canadian bloggers, so glad you found me. :o) Nice to meet you!

Kim Bee says:

Hey Brenda. It is so nice to follow fellow Canucks. Glad I found ya too.

I have a collection of infused oils and vinegars..but because they are so expensive..I made my own.It is very easy and as tasty as bought one;)

Kim Bee says:

They are so pricey. I actually bought some jars and stuff to do my own. Doing a couple this weekend. Super excited!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch says:

Meyer lemon oil?? Shut the front door! Who knew that such an awesome product existed??? I want some. :)

Kim Bee says:

Andrea- I know right??!! I had enough in my cart already but I made some room for this stuff. I have no idea what I will do with it. But something fun. My hubby and kids just shake their heads. You must find some. I am so stoked about finding it.

Kate @ Kate from Scratch says:

Oh my! I'm absolutely in heaven over these. Can you imagine the possibilities?!! I'm so jealous! Yum yum yum!

My parents have 2 fig trees in their yard – a purple and a white. My dad gives the figs away to family and friends because we don't eat them and everyone we give them to are so happy. In RI they sell one large white fig for 1.99/fig. I told my dad he could make a fortune if he sold them LOL

Kim Bee says:

That is so cool. Your Dad needs to start selling them for sure. I have never seen the white ones except online. This area just sucks for food. I need to pull up and move. I need to make something figgy tomorrow.

I'm your newest follower from Weekend Blog Hop Til' You Drop. I would love if you would stop by and say hi!

Hi Heidi. Loving your thoughts on ads. I am considering adding some but so far and not done any. Want to choose wisely.

Lady Bren says:

Oh do we have to go shopping together!!!
    I asbolutely love everything you pictured! And Raspberry Vinegar~ you just know some angel got kicked out of heaven for sharing that one LOL

Found you through the Blog hop and so glad I did!!
    When yoou're not playing with you new food toys hope you can hop on by

Kim Bee says:

Lol, thanks Bren. Any time you are in the area stop by and we'll hit the market, maybe the mall. I love me some sauces and condiments and vinegars. I get carried away.

TanyasTreasureTrove says:

Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
    Hope you visit me and return the follow!

Btw if you like please join the Treasure Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy it!:0)

Kim Bee says:

Hi Tanya. Thanks for coming by. Will hop over in a little bit.