This is what happens when crazy people take day trips

PHOTOS MISSING, WILL BE REPLACED SOON. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. xx

TODAY’S ADVENTURES WITH THE BEE FAMILY, I’LL WARN YOU NOW…SOME OF THESE AREN’T SUITABLE FOR SANE PEOPLE!!!

LEAVING ESSEX, SCOTT IN FRONT OF US

COOL RIGHT

OLD LADIES HATE ME

B AT POINT PELEE

SCOTT AND FAM PARKING
PICNIC AT POINT PELEE, SANDWICHES, FRUIT, SALAD, PASTA SALAD, CHIPS, DRINKS

APPARENTLY WE LIKE EATING OVER BADGER HOLES

BEACH WHERE WE RELIVED OUR CHILDHOOD, SCOTT SAID HE SET THE SKIPPING RECORD AT 7 BUT I THINK KEN (OTHER BRO) BEAT HIS SORRY BUTT

WILD LIFE, LOL

APPARENTLY WE CAN’T READ SIGNS???

HIKING DOWN TO THE WATER

RANDOM TREES

RANDOM BRIDGE

MY SON BEING A HAM, HONESTLY WE HAVE NO SHAME, WE EGGED HIM ON LIKE SCHOOL CHILDREN

MINI-ME HATES HER PIC TAKEN SO I GOT A SHOT SHE CAN’T COMPLAIN ABOUT,LOL
OKAY SO WE MAY HAVE EGGED MINI-ME AND B ON AGAIN

HONESTLY OUR FAMILY HAS PROBLEMS

WHO SENDS THEIR KIDS OUT IN THIS

BUT IT WAS SO DARN FUNNY
THANK GOODNESS MINI-ME HAS GOOD BALANCE CUZ B CLEARLY DOES NOT

SO HE’S THROWING HER IN FOR REVENGE???

WE TOLD THEM TO DO THE KARATE KID STANCE

BUT I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE

TODAY’S EVENTS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE NUMBER 8

SO PRETTY

THE TRAIL OF WET KIDS WHOSE FAMILY SHOULD NOT DARE THEM TO DO CRAZY THINGS

RANDOM WILDLIFE AGAIN

LOTS OF RANDOM WILDLIFE

B FEELING SEXY IN MOM’S SWEATER, THIS IS THE BLACKMAIL SHOT THAT WILL GET ME A HOUSE ON THE OCEAN ONE DAY

Comments

Hey this place looks familiar!!! :) It looks like you all had a wonderful time! It made me happy just to look at the pictures – you all look like you're having so much fun.

Apron Appeal says:

HEY! that's my house! (the one where rich people live here.) ;) Can't believe you didn't stop in and say hi,

Camilleta says:

Hahahah great pics!

Looks like a great time was had by all….I must admit, I would be egging my boy on as well to do the Karate Kid stance…i see no crazy happenings what so ever…just a normal day, for a normal family!! (Am I in trouble?) ;)

savoryandsavage says:

Lol, that looked like a great day trip!

I used to ride at a barn that had a male turkey as the 'watch dog'. Until that bird got to know you he would chase you down like a rabid dog. Scary.

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. says:

Looks like you had a great day with your family, Kim! Your kids look like they are a lot of fun and there is certainly nothing wrong with being a little silly! :)

What a fun family outing! None of my kids like to have their photo taken..I usually get the hand :)

It looks like you had a GREAT time! It's always a bonus when you can get blackmail photos! Beautiful outing….

janet@cupcakestocaviar says:

LOL! Love it! Glaring old ladies, rich people, rich people cars and a blackmail photo. Sounds like a perfect day :-P

On another note, no way do you have kids that old! For some reason I was thinking you were one of the younger bloggers, aka NOT near my age :-P

Lindsey@Lindselicious says:

Super fun photo recap!

BWAHAHAHAH tooo funny!

@Kristy- Point Pelee…love that place. We had a blast!

@Gwenevere- I should have, we would have been fed like kings at your place. Lol!

@Camiletta- Thanks!

@Lo-mo- I'm worried about you now. If you fit in you must be nuts too.

@savoryandsavage- They can be vicious. We have them at the barn our horse is at too. They run really funny, reminds me of road runner.lol

@Stephanie- So much fun, we had a blast.

@Lizzy- My son loves his pic taken but my daughter hates it. We had so much fun. And mini-me letting me post pics is remarkable.

@Ann- So much fun. I love those blackmail photos. They are going in the vault. Lol!

@Janet- It was awesome! Yeppers, I am one of the old bloggers. Lol! I'm 42, so yup, one of the mature crowd. Well not really mature as you can clearly see from my blog. Lol!

@Amy- Don't ya just love it!!! See what kind of family you could marry into. Rofl!

ROFL…those are definitely some Come Hither eyes Bray is making.

I for one have excellent balance and could totally do the Karate Kid pose ;)

Christine's Pantry says:

Looks like y'all had fun.

Magic of Spice says:

I can't stop laughing…now I have to find out exactly what the Karate Kid dance is ;)
    They really look like they are having a blast, wonderful visual tour!

@Amy- Lol, he sure is working the camera right. You have to come visit and do the family goes to Point Pelee routine. I'll video you doing the pose. I can barely stand on two legs so trying this on one in the water on a slippery rock is pretty much an invite to the hospital. lol

@Christine- We had a blast.

@Magic of Spice- Lol, you must. We had so much fun. Was a laugh riot all day long.

Joan@chocolateandmore says:

Love it! And of course you should dare your children to do things, not jump off tall buildings or anything like that, but definitely things you would have done when you were their age! Looks like you all had a great time and hope you get that house on the beach someday!