Beware the candy apple!

Hey folks. I just wanted to pop on here quickly. I am holding off on ice cream sundays until tomorrow. I am really sick. Not sure what happened. The only thing I ate different than the rest of the family is a candy apple. Can you get food poisoning from a candy apple? Anyhow I know I’ve been busy and was hoping to do some blog hopping tonight to catch up but there’s just no way that’s going to happen. Going to lay on the couch until this passes then off to rest. Cannot believe how sick I am. Hoping I’m fine by tomorrow as I have to go out in the afternoon. So wish me luck this is just a 24 hour thing. Let me just say having a puppy while ill….no fun at all. Okay folks, I am off to curl up and mope until this goes away. Hope everyone is well. Cya all soon. In the meantime here’s a puppy pic to make you smile.

Little Princess Malia!

Toodles and smoochies! xx (poochie smoochies today too!) xx

Comments

1. ping says

Awww … so sorry to hear you're not feeling your chirpy self. Get well soon and I can tell you probably have a little too much blood in your sugar stream … nope, not a typo.
    And double awwww … such a cutie!

2. Tina says

I recently had a stomach virus-no fun and no eating during that time. I hope you feel better soon! Your puppy is darling-one look into that cute face will cause anyone to smile.

3. Kathy says

I hope you feel better! There is nothing worse than being sick and being a mom, except maybe being all those things and having a puppy!! Take care!

4. Erin says

Kim,
    I hope you feel better soon! Food poisoning is miserable. The puppy pic is cute, but we want ice cream sundays!!
    Get well!
    ~Erin

5. Lisa says

Boo….sucks to be sick, no matter what the reason. Hope you're feeling better soon. Blogs (and hops) will wait. Take care of you.

6. Tina (PinayInTexas) says

Awww…so sad to know that you're sick. Sending hugs and well wishes your way! Hope you'll feel better soon!

7. Tori @ The Shiksa in the Kitchen says

I might just have to kidnap this puppy! So precious!

Sounds like a tummy virus, but I guess technically you could get food poisoning from a candied apple… whatever it is, I hope you are back on your feet soon! Rest and be well.

8. Nami | Just One Cookbook says

I'm sorry to hear that you are really sick. Hope this virus will go away. :-( Malia is so adorable and I hope she's keeping you a good company. :-)

9. Kim Bee says

@ping- Lol that was funny. Feeling much better now. Poochie helps, she is so cute.

@Dzoli- Thanks and lol.

@Tina- Aw that is awful. It stinks to be sick. This little pup sure is a heartbreaker, but man she can be so bad.

@Kathy- Thanks. I know when I first got sick I was like oh man not a good time for a puppy. She just doesn't understand wait yet. Poor thing.

@Dawnye7- Lol, good tip.

@AMy- Thanks my dear. Huggles right back at ya. Isn't she a doll. That dress was $3 at petsmart, how could I refuse. But it freaked out Cas when we put it on her. He thought she was possessed or something. Poor Cas, he's not the baby any more. He's so bummed.

@Erin- Thanks and lol. I am posting it tonight I think. I hate missing them or being late. I need to prep ahead instead of posting what we eat that day.

@Ann- Thanks doll. I am much better. Tired but better. Isn't she a total sweetie. I call her moochie pooch, she begs relentlessly.

@Lisa- Thanks so much.

@Tina- Thank you. You are so sweet.

@Dee- Thanks chickie. I am on the mend now. Watch out world. Lol!

@Tori- The night I was sick I would have gladly handed her over to anyone wanting to kidnap her. Lol. Now that I am well we might have to arm wrestle for her.

@Nami- Thanks. She is good company, except when she bites my ankles. A literal ankle biter. Who knew? Lol!