Farm Fresh Fridays- A Welcome Return to Some Normalcy

WERE YOU BORED WITHOUT ME?
COULDN’T EAT, COULDN’T SLEEP?
WERE YOU HAVING FLASHBACKS TO FARM FRESH FRIDAYS OF YORE?
NEVER FEAR MY LOVELIES, I AM BACK AND SO IS FARM FRESH FRIDAYS
ALAS ME AND MINI-ME RETURN TO REMARK FARMS, THE PLACE OF LEGENDS AND COOL SAUCES AND CLERKS WHO CHECK OUT MY DAUGHTER
CLEARLY THEY HAVE BETTER EYESIGHT THAN ME OR THESE BANANAS WOULD NOT HAVE COME HOME WITH ME
I BOUGHT THIS TO DROWN MY SORROWS, AND I AM NOT SHARING THIS ONE, IT’S MINE, ALL MINE

ANOTHER ADDICTION, MY SIS GOT ME HOOKED ON THIS STUFF, FAB ON TATERS

I HAD TO BUY THESE, REALLY, I DID

SOMETHING ABOUT THIS LETTUCE MAKES ME SMILE

THERE WAS MORE BREAD BUT THE LITTLE SCALLYWAGS ATE IT BEFORE I TOOK A PIC

LUCKILY THE CHEESE BREAD WAS STILL PHOTO READY

EAT YOUR VEGGIES

CRAVINGS FOR VEGGIES RULE

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THESE?

MINI-ME HAD A COW WHEN SHE SAW THESE

THEN REQUESTED ONION RINGS WITH THESE ONCE SHE CALMED DOWN
A PEACE OFFERING IN HOPES YOU FORGIVE ME FOR MY ABSENCE. MISSED YOU ALL TONS. HAPPY TO BE BACK. AND YES THOSE ARE LEMONS IN THE VASE. AND YES I DID THE FLOWER ARRANGEMENT MYSELF. I AM AFTER ALL A TOTAL GENIUS. *GIGGLE*

A huge thank you to all of you for your kindness lately. I adore you and thank you for being so supportive.

Comments

1. Curry and Comfort says

WELCOME BACK! I'm so glad your life is returning to some normalcy. We missed you! Oh, how I love those cat pictures… that first one is hysterical.

2. The Mom Chef says

I remember prickly pear fruit. When she had a cow, was it a happy cow or a bad one? The fruit makes a pretty darn good sorbet. Welcome back!

3. anne says

Glad that your getting your groove back ๐Ÿ˜€ I love the market haul ๐Ÿ˜‰ Make key lime pie out of those limes ๐Ÿ˜€ & give me some of that cherry juice hahahha

4. Tina says

Welcome back! Your market visits are making me envious-you always bring back such wonderful goodies. I will gladly take some of those limes off your hands! Hope your weekend is going well.

5. janet@cupcakestocaviar says

Glad you're back and seem in good spirits Kim. Now get to cooking with all that good stuff! ๐Ÿ˜› *hugs*

6. Ann says

Glad you're back….I've missed you! The flower arrangement is stunning and the cat photos are adorable!

As for the limes….lime sherbet? Cuba Libres?

7. Anne@frommysweetheart says

Glad to see you back again. I missed drooling over all the great stuff you get on your farm market runs! Can't wait to see what you do with it all! Hey….what are those things that mini you had a cow about?

8. Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. says

Glad you're back! Hmm, and for the limes, maybe a key lime pie? They aren't key limes, but you could still probably make them work!

9. Rachel @ My Naturally Frugal Family says

Glad to have you with some normalcy. The market looks to have been a hit. The pears would have been my favorite find…never had them but I bet they are good.