Lunatic Loves These Links- Oct 24

Hey folks.
Back with another post. I’ve been remiss with my Lunatic Loves These Links the last couple of weeks. So I am back to share some linky love. First take a look at this.
WHAT I’VE BEEN UP TO:

PROMISEME2- VODKA SAUCE WITH RIGATONI

SIX IN THE SUBURBS- CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER ACORNS

THE CUPCAKE THEORY- BUTTER PARMESAN BREADSTICKS

LUNATIC’S PICK FOR OUTSTANDING RECIPE OF THE WEEK:

FAMILY FEEDBAG- FALL APPLE PIE

LUNATIC’S LOVING THIS “NEW TO ME” BLOG:

Shout out for this is the same as above, Family Feedbag. I am in love with this blog. I am actually making something from the site and posting it this week. Am so excited to try it out. You must check out this blog. So wonderful.

WHAT THE LUNATIC WILL BE UP SOON:

Ice Cream Sunday- very late but cute!

A late daring kitchen post!

Steak recipe

Potato recipe

A fave revisited for better pics

Slow Cooker Saturdays starts this week

A fun dessert in a jar

A huge surprise coming in a week!

So that’s all folks. Hope you enjoyed this edition of Lunatic Loves These Links. Love doing this every week and spreading the foodie love. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Toodles and smoochies. xx

Comments

GREAT pics and I look forward to your newest recipes!

You are one busy bee Kim! Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us =)

I am tired just reading that list! You have done tons lately. That battered cod is calling to me…must go check it out.

Great line up here and you are so well organized with that list for the future! Thanks for the links, I will need to look into some of those-yum!

Curry and Comfort says:

I love what you have been up. The fish and chips and pizza really caught my eye. YUM! Looking forward to all your new recipes especially the dessert in a jar.

Cassie//Bake Your Day says:

I missed the skillet apple pie from Brown Eyed Baker. Yum! Thanks for sharing these, as always!

Emily Malloy says:

Glorious pictures and reads :)

janet@cupcakestocaviar says:

Kim, you're killing me here woman, you're killin' me. How much can I EAT when you keep putting up these great posts? Between your recipes and the others, I'm gonna weight 3000 pounds :-P

@Ann- Thanks doll.

@Peggy- Lol, thanks. I feel like a slacker the last couple of weeks.

@Kristen- Nah, this looked like alot but I hadn't posted in weeks so it's deceiving. Omg that battered fish is killer!

@Tina- Thanks. I try to be a bit like Martha but fail sometimes. Making lists is easy, executing them is hard. Lol!

@Curry and Comfort- Thanks. Oh man I cannot wait for the jar one too. Been on my mind for too long.

@Cassie- Thanks and you're welcome. That skillet recipe was amazing. She's a rock star.

@Emily- Thanks so much.

@Janet- Lol, I am killing myself too. My arse is not getting any smaller with all this cooking. I'm working on portion control and exercising cuz eating rabbit food is just not my style.

Good to see you busy again.Tx for including me in teh linklist:)

Christine's Pantry says:

Great list.

The battered cod and the meatless pasta bake looks interesting . Go busy(Kim )Bee ! :D

momdecuisine says:

Great list of bloggers. I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts!

LOL, even your commenters are making me laugh! You've been busy in the kitchen whipping up some marvelous wonders…can't wait to see them all…I'm still trying to catch up from a weekend away, but had to stop by and say hello this morning :) xo

Free Spirit Eater says:

Everything you've been up to looks soo yummy I could devour it for breakfast right now. Great list of bloggers, quite a few I visit regularly as well. Thanks for sharing Kim, have a good one! =]

All very fine websites!

Reem | Simply Reem says:

That looks like a insanely delicious list my dear…
    Those fish and chips are calling me.
    Cant wait to see them all.

Jill @ MadAboutMacarons says:

Wow! That is one incredible list from a real busy bee. I know many of them but some I'll need to check out. What a lineup of recipes, too. I'll need to get off my bum and make some of these wonderful recipes! Thanks for sharing them all with us.

Family Feedbag says:

Thanks for naming my fall apple pie your Outstanding Recipe of the Week! Fab! I can't wait to see what you make this week.
    Those fish and chips look perfectly mmmm!

Awww thank you for including me with that group of bloggers..which I love very much too…but I would have to include your blog too…you are not only awesome blogger but person as well! xoxo