Lunatic Loves These Links- Oct 3

Hey folks. Thought I’d share my weekly edition of “Lunatic Loves These Links”. I hope everyone had a great weekend. The countdown to the next one begins again.WHAT I’VE BEEN DOING:

MADE A SMOKED MEAT SANDWICH YOU CAN FIND HERE!
MADE WILD RICE WITH CHERRIES AND TOASTED PECANS YOU CAN FIND HERE!
WENT TO THE APPLE/CANDYFEST, YOU CAN READ ABOUT IT HERE!
MADE ROAST CHICKEN AND STUFFING YOU CAN SEE HERE!
MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT I AM CONTINUING WITH ICE CREAM SUNDAYS AND MADE BLACKBERRY N VANILLA ICE CREAM YOU CAN SEE HERE!

LUNATIC’S BAKER’S DOZEN BOOKMARKS:

Coming Soon:

Cherry Crisp

Beans

Something oatmeally

Cookies

Sandwich

The coolest ice cream idea to date

The Bee family thanksgiving as Canuck thanksgiving is earlier than the American one

Picks of my new blogging/studio room

As always pics of puppy and kitties,lol

Okay folks, that’s a wrap. Thanks for reading and have a great week.

Toodles and smoochies. xx

Comments

As always – an awesome week! I love your picks this week….some of my very favorites!

Nami | Just One Cookbook says:

Thanks for sharing the links, introducing new bloggers to us, and I'm looking forward to the Canadian style thanksgiving! I've heard about it before that you celebrate early, but is it similar to one in the US? I can't wait to learn about it!

From your dishes chicken just made me weakest:))

Curry and Comfort says:

Great dishes! Love your picks. :)

Emily Malloy says:

Drool!

Elyse @The Cultural Dish says:

Oh that blackberry vanilla ice cream is making my mouth water! Fabulous links as always… some of my favorite people too!

Cassie @ Bake Your Day says:

You are so awesome Kim! Thank you so much for linking to my blog…all of these picks are awesome ones. And for introducing new blogs, love it!

I missed so much this week – thanks for the links!

janet@cupcakestocaviar says:

Delicious sounding recipes as usual Kim! :-)

Oh, I just can't keep up with you and all your fabulous cooking!!! Great summary…and, as always, I'm thrilled to have one of the blogs you read regularly :)

@Ann- Thanks doll!

@Nami- Thanks. Our Canuck one is exactly the same as the U.S. version except it's a month earlier. And we don't have the big sales that weekend like the states does. Lol!

@Dzoli- Thanks!

@Curry and Comfort- Thanks and thanks.

@Emily- Lol!

@Elyse- Thanks so much.

@Cassie- Thanks dear, and you are so welcome.

@Erin- Thanks and you are so welcome. Hope this helped.

@Janet- Thanks so much.

@Lizzy- Lol, thanks. I feel like a slacker some days. You are so welcome.xx

Thanks friend, you’re so sweet to include me!

I always love your roundups and linkfests – they’re just like a warm, delicious hug. Keep them coming, Deliciousness Queen!