Lunatic Loves These Links

Hi folks. I am here with the weekly installment of Lunatic Loves. Hope you enjoy.

WHAT I’VE BEEN DOING:

CHOCOLATE CHILLI MANGO- BIGNE AL PISTACHIO E CIOCCOLATO

THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE

CHIC AND GORGEOUS TREATS- SNEAKY VANILLA VANILLA CUPCAKES

LUNATIC’S PICK FOR OUTSTANDING RECIPE OF THE WEEK:

THE SWEET ADVENTURES OF SUGARBELLE- DAY OF THE DEAD COOKIES

LUNATIC’S LOVING THIS “NEW TO ME” BLOG:

MOVITA BEAUCOUP- You folks need to go check her out. Talented and funny. Dangerous combination.

LUNATIC’S COMING SOON TEASER:

Something super cool for fun with jars Friday!

Another great slow cooker recipe on Saturday!

Return of Ice Cream Sundays- I missed last week due to how many secretish clubs I was posting for.

Pie

Pizza

Meatless Monday

Steak

Potatoes

Christmas series begins!

OTHER FUN THINGS YOU CAN DO WHILE YOU’RE KILLING TIME WAITING ON YOUR BAKING OR BACON!!
Come join me on facebook. Click HERE to head over and say hello!
Come follow me on stumble upon! Click HERE to join me!
Come follow me on pinterest! Click HERE to join me!
Okay folks, that is it for me for tonight. Hope you enjoyed this weeks installment of Lunatic Loves These Links.
Toodles and smoochies.xx

Comments

Alex aka WHOA MUMMA! says:

Yum, yum, yum, yum!

Busy busy busy:) Thanks for mentioning my blog,dear:)

Hooray for your first Foodgawker acceptance!!! Very exciting!! And you have time for 2 blogs???? You continue to amaze me. And thanks for the shout out x2! Have a fabulous Friday and weekend! xo

Rachel @ My Naturally Frugal Family says:

Congrats on the Foodgawker pic. The jars are awesome so keep them coming Kim!

Jennifer @ Mother Thyme says:

Wow, you certainly got lots going on! I saw your pic on Foodgawker, congrats! :) Thanks for sharing all these great site and ideas.

janet@cupcakestocaviar says:

Great picks as usual Kim! Yummo!

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. says:

Great links, Kim! I too, was just in awe over SugarBelle's Day of the Dead cookies!

More Fun with Jars please! You do have so cool post themes. Your are busy-fitting 3 hours of things into one. Have a great friday and I will look for your jars post.

Grubarazzi says:

OMG two blogs?! Holy moly. How do you do it all!

@Alex- Thanks!

@Dzoli- You are so welcome. Sexy new pic there my dear!

@Lizzy- Meh, time shmime! Lol, we'll see if I can keep up with myself. Thanks, I was so excited I may have screamed at the top of my lungs. Lol!

@Rachel- Thanks so much. I am posting a new jar one shortly.

@Jennifer- Thanks. I figure I'd rather be busy than bored. Let's just say I'm rarely bored. Lol!

@Janet- Thanks twin!

@Stephanie- Thank you. Omg they are pure genius. I am not that talented. I wish I could do something like that. She's flipping talent city!

@Tina- I think it's the pepsi. Once I stop drinking it I may just curl up in a corner somewhere and sleep for a year. Lol! I love themed posts. It's just fun! Jars coming up shortly. Not sure if this one will be as well received or not!

@Grubarazzi- I have issues, can you tell? Lol. I have insomnia. Therefore I am tired but get lots done. I have had insomnia my whole life. It really sucks but it sure means lots of time to do stuff.

savoryandsavage says:

Congrats on getting on Foodgawker!!!

I love reading your posts about blogs you read – I always find a new one that I end up following:-)

christo AKA doggybloggy says:

GREAT week for you! You've been busy and congratulations on having a picture selected for Foodgawker!

@savoryandsavage- Thank you so much. Glad to hear you like this series. I enjoy doing it.

@Christo- So stoked to get the book. I cannot thank you enough.

@Ann- Loving life. lol