Lunatic Loves These Links- May 3

Hi folks.

Okay I am officially melting.

Seriously…

Melting…

It’s like a gazillion and one degrees here, and I’m trying to be frugal and not turn the air on.

But I’m dying from the heat.

What, it’s a thing.

WHAT I’VE BEEN DOING: (click on any photo and it will take you to the recipe for it!)

Trix Krispies

Pink Lemonade Ice Cream

Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa and Jasmine Rice with Black Sesame Seeds

Mini Meyer Lemon Meringue Tarts and an interview with Jackie from Domestic Fits/The Beeroness

Participated in my first Foodie Penpals and got the t-shirt to prove it!

Beef Teriyaki and an interview with Nami from Just One Cookbook

Leite’s Culinaria- Chicken Fingers

The Little Ferraro Kitchen- Julia Child’s Cheese Souffle

Coupon Clipping Cook- Quinoa with Feta Cheese and Edamame

LUNATIC’S PICK FOR OUTSTANDING RECIPE:

Eat The Love- Banana Coconut Cream Pie

COMING SOON:

I got a little crazy with cereal stuff this week so there’s a couple more baked goods coming your way using cereal. What can I say, I get on tangents.

There’s a giveaway tomorrow! Hellz to the yah! You might pass out and hit your head when you see what it is. So be sure to be sitting down and secured in your seat before you look.

Some childhood photos coming at you on Monday. Another sentimental post will be hitting the blog. It’s okay, they only happen a couple of times a year so have the hankys nearby. You’ve been warned.

A new series starts on Tuesday. Oh…ah…I wonder what it will be.

Okay folks, that wraps up this edition of Lunatic Loves These Links. Hope you enjoyed it. See you all tomorrow. Have 911 on speed dial just in case you forget to fasten yourself in securely.

Comments

Honored to be in the Baker’s Dozen! Merci!

Still cannot wait to make the Trix Krispies for my nephews. I gotta email you a photo of Jett with his Trix.
    LL

• 2
      Kim Bee says:

You are most welcome.

I need to see pics when you do. I love the other pic you sent. Thank you so much for sharing. It warmed my heart. xx

Great lineup! My girls would go nuts over those trix krispies!! Yummy!

Another great roundup!! LOL.. I am sweating here too… what the heck is going on? Just the other day we were wearing coats and now it’s like Dante’s inferno here. My hubby is being frugal and not turning on the A/C either…. as I melt a little more.

Those Trix Krispies are awesome! And I love your pink lemonade ice cream picture. Always fun to see what has caught you eye…lots of tasty links to go and check out now. :)

awesome lineup! love those trix treats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the mention above! Love all of your yummy looking pictures too. I want to jump in with those Trix Krispies…the picture of them is soooo pretty….it reminds me of those jumping type tents that kids play in with fun colored balls…wouldn’t it be fun if the colored balls were edible Trix Krispies! Have a great weekend.

• 12
      Kim Bee says:

You are so welcome. Thanks, they really are cute as a button. They do sort of look like those balls. Hope you have a great weekend too.

I can look at Trix Krispies again and again… so cute and pretty!! Looking forward to your upcoming posts! Have a wonderful weekend!

That strawberry lemonade ice cream looks magical. As do the Trix Krispies. And THANKS for linking my peanut butter patty brownies. They are so good. Dangerous though. You’ve been warned :)

I made the baker’s dozen? Honored I be! I’ve now signed up for your e-mail updates since you bagged my other mode of following along with what you’re doing. Now I have to go look at that steak a bit more closely. It looks amazing.

• 18
      Kim Bee says:

Lol, that cracked me up. I was so bummed to lose gfc, cost me hundreds of readers. Such a bummer. Thanks, I loved that steak. So good.

Charlie says:

Kim: Hang on to that weather!

I’ll be in Ontario in just a week or two, I want the heat!

Have a Joyful Day

Charlie

• 20
      Kim Bee says:

Thanks Charlie. It was cooler today. One thing about Ontario is you just never know what you’ll wake up to. One day it’s freezing, one day it’s scorching. Have a great weekend.

You did have one tasty week! Ha-that shirt is hilarious. I look forward to what you have up your sleeve next week. Enjoy the weekend!

• 22
      Kim Bee says:

Thanks. I love my life most days. It’s usually delicious. Isn’t that shirt super cool. Have a great weekend.

Just reading the things you have planned has worn me out. You are always full of so much energy. Can’t wait to read all about your new series, etc. Still love the pink ice cream.

• 24
      Kim Bee says:

It’s all the sugar pumping through my veins. Drink enough pepsi and you turn into the Tazmanian Devil!!

Thanks for the mention Kim! You are so organized it’s making my head hurt. I can barely figure out what is happening tomorrow let alone next week! I’m looking forward to all that good stuff you’ve got coming.

• 26
      Kim Bee says:

You are most welcome. Ah it’s just an act. I am the most unorganized chick in the world. You should see my laundry room.

I am C R A Z Y over your pink lemonade photo! Sensational!! Those Trix Crispies will be served at my daughter’s birthday party. :) That’s great! I hope you have a good weekend!

• 28
      Kim Bee says:

Thanks so much. That ice cream was inspired from some lemon ice I tried. It is so good.

Yah, those trix krispies are incredible. The kids will love them.

That beef looks amazing and I love your pic of the pink lemonade ice cream all melty and glorious!

Oh, you’ve been up to some good cooking, Kim!!! And I’m loving your links, too…off to check out some of the temptation. It’s HOT and humid here today, so I bet you are still sweltering…I spent about 10 minutes in the garden before I called it quits :)

• 32
      Kim Bee says:

It cooled down here so I’ve been enjoying it. I know it won’t last.

Thanks. I love sharing my faves with people. So much fun to share the love.