Happy Birthday and Happy 20th Anniversary to Hubs

To the dude who is brave enough to wear his wife’s sweatshirt when he’s freezing, Happy Birthday you big goofball!

Happy Birthday Hubs!

Happy 20th Anniversary Hubs!

From out west…

while you’re at home…

cuz goodness forbid we ever have a normal special occasion.

True love is when you’re willing to both wear jeans you can’t breathe in!

Seriously folks, I’m not even kidding. It’s his birthday today and our 20th wedding anniversary and we’re 3062.44 kms apart right now. He had to stay behind because of work. So me and the hooligans had to go road tripping without him. I was on a deadline for B-Dude’s apartment and getting mini-me back for school so the only time frame that worked was right smack in the middle of his birthday which is the same day as our wedding anniversary.

For anyone who ever doubted I was an evil genius this just proves I am. I mean getting married on your hubs birthday is pure brilliance. Here’s how it works. If he wants a birthday present he better make damn sure he remembers our anniversary. See… it’s things like this that should bump me on the mensa list for damn sure.

Apparently present #1 was bad and present # 2 was good!

So to the dude who drives me bat sh*t crazy, steals my junk food before I get any, eats all the ice cream before anyone else knows it’s there and houdini’s my ebook reader, Happy Effing Birthday you lunatic.

Check yourself Daisy! I’m watching you!

Oh Happy Effing 20th Anniversary too. Man if I had a nickel for every time you irritated me over the last 20 years I’d be a rich lady right now. If you had a nickel for every time I irritated you over the last 20 years you’d be nickel-less right. Bah!

Yup we looks awesome!

Now if you could just paint my blog room pink before I get home I’ll forgive you for all the other crap. But if you get any paint on the freaking tile floor all bets are off.

The couple who acts stupid together….stays….stupid together!

Okay so to recap:

Happy Birthday!

Happy Anniversary!

There’s a reason I’m bat sh*t crazy!

What? Your hubs doesn’t pose like this on his birthday?

Yup, we’re totally normal. Oh by the way dude the kids say hi and Happy Effing Birthday too! They also said to wire more money. That’s cool right? Oh and mini-me wants you to paint her room too. But not pink. Cuz she’ll hurl if it’s pink. M’kay!

One big happy family!

Okay get to steppin’ dude. Times a wastin’. See you in a couple of weeks.

*prepares for her wife of the year award*

Comments

Awe. Happy anniversary and happy birthday to your hubs. I’m still concerned about that Daisy Duck photo. Also, as good as you all looked on your wedding day, how come nobody is smiling? :) Enjoy your road trip!

• Kim Bee says

I know right. Daisy is such a flirt. Omg that was the end of night and we had to stay up all night to fly to Hawaii so we were all just take the frigging picture so we can go home. Lol!

• Kim Bee says

Isn’t that hilarious. Point Pelee, our fave place in the area. It was pretty impressive he didn’t fall into the bog while trying to get over on the post. Lol.

• Kim Bee says

Thanks so much. I think he proved his devotion recently by hopping on a plane to come get me across Canada. Poor guy was a plane faster than I could hit redial to say it’s okay I”ll be fine.

• Kim Bee says

Thanks Miss Movita. So unfortunate we weren’t even together on our special day. We still need to celebrate. Been a wild couple of weeks.

Aw, Happy Birthday to Hubs and Happy Anniversary to both of you. How rotten that you have to be separated? Life sometimes stinks, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I’m sure you’ll celebrate when you see each other again. 😉

• Kim Bee says

We still need to celebrate after the vacation of doom. Maybe this week we’ll go out. Or considering my condition stay in and order dinner and a flick. Lol! Gotta love getting old.

This post made me smile!!! And to think, I almost got married on my birthday! HA! Happy Birthday to Mr. Lunatic! And Happy Anniversary to you both! May you both remain CRAZY in love! LOL :-)

Oh my gosh! I am still laughing. You two clearly must have too much fun together – your four – I mean! What a “card”! I would be arriving home unexpectedly if I were you, just to check out the territory cautiously in case there were any cans of pink paint propped over any bedroom doors to hail your arrival home!
    Valerie

• Kim Bee says

Lol, after the whole wacky ending to the trip and him having to fly out my bedroom is still un-pink. I’ll have to find a way to get it done soon. Maybe take a weekend trip or something.

We have a ball together. Life is way too short, I figure go for it.

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! You’re correct, your better half has no excuse if he ever forgot his anniversary, but he’s not the only one. A friend-of-a-friend type of situation here but one poor schmuck forgot his anniversary when he was married on 04/05/06.

Happy Birthday to your hubby and Happy Anniversary to your both!! You are an evil genius…. that’s a brilliant reason to get married on his birthday. :)

• Kim Bee says

Thanks Dara. It started out good then tanked towards the end. So instead of a painted bedroom I got a visit from hubs and a trip to the emerg. Long story.

This post is ador-freakin’-able. Congrats on 20 years together, you crazy kids, you! (And a happy belated to the hubs, for that matter.)
    Here’s to many more happy years full of stealing each other’s junk food, driving each other nuts and taking silly photos of each other. I can only hope I’m just as crazy about The Boy on our 20th as you are about your hubs.

• Kim Bee says

Thanks so much Izzy. I was unsure we were doing okay till he hopped on that plane to drive my a** to the hospital and all the way home recently. Now that’s true love. Lol!

LMAO!!!! Okay, glad to hear a birthday and anniversary wish that was so not dripping with Hallmark sentiments. Now this is a marriage I can relate to!! Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better super soon! May you have 20 more years of aggravating each other!