This week was a whirlwind of Christmas goodies. Christmas Week was a huge success and I hope we inspired you all to get into your kitchens and start your holiday baking. There are so many amazing recipes to get your creative juices flowing. I thought I’d recap the week for anyone who just tuned in or missed it. Hope you enjoy. I know I sure did. I may have to wear stretchy pants for the next month the way things are going.
When I decided I wanted to try my hand at a multi-blogger event I knew I had to have an accomplice. These things are always more fun when you have someone to bounce ideas off of and laugh with when things go haywire. I had the pleasure of co-hosting this event with Jen of Juanita’s Cocina. Jen is amazing to work with. She is thoughtful and kind, super helpful and catches any mistakes I make when I don’t get enough sleep. The woman is a dynamo. She’s also an amazing cook.
We invited a wonderful group of bloggers to join us. Lizzy of That Skinny Chick Can Bake, Isabelle of Crumb, Kristen of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker, Anuradha of Baker Street, Erin of Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts, Erin of Spiffy Cookie, Ramona of Curry and Comfort, Heather of Girlichef, Cathy of The Dutch Baker’s Daughter, and Chung-Ah of Damn Delicious. Every single one of them stepped up in a big way. I am so thrilled they all joined us and it was an absolute pleasure working with each of them.
Each day had a theme we worked within and each blogger was free to have at it within the theme. We did this for 5 consecutive days and let me just say it is a ton of work to post every day. Yet these ladies did it and did it with style.
Day 1 Cookies and Bars:
- Mice Cookies from Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic
- Biscoff Blossoms from Jen of Juanita’s Cocina
- Double Chocolate Thumbprints from Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cookie Sticks from Anuradha of Baker Street
- Snickerdoodles Snowballs from Kristen of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Cranberry Pistachio Christmas Biscotti from Isabelle of Crumb
- Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies from Erin of Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Hot Cocoa Blossoms from Erin of Spiffy Cookie
- Fudgy Cathedral Cookies from Heather of Girlichef
- Cherry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Cathy of A Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Cranberry Sauce Brownies from Chung-Ah of Damn Delicious
Day 2 Peppermint Surprise:
- Peppermint Marshmallows from Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Jen of Juanita’s Cocina
- Candy Cane Blossoms from Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Candy Cane Cocoa in a Jar from Anuradha of Baker Street
- Peppermint Brownie Trifle from Kristen of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Candy Cane Mocha from Isabelle of Crumb
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Erin of Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- White Chocolate Peppermint Covered Pretzels from Erin of Spiffy Cookie
- Peppermint Fudge from Heather of Girlichef
- Minty Brownie Bites from Cathy of The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Candy Cane Oreo Cheesecake Cookies from Chung-Ah of Damn Delicious
Day 3 Christmas Cakes and Cupcakes:
- Christmas Coconut Cake by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic
- Cranberry Coffee Cake by Jen of Juanita’s Cocina
- Holly Topped White Cupcakes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Eggnog Pound Cake with Rum Glaze by Anuradha of Baker Street
- Christmas in the Tropics Cake by Kristen of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Cranberry-Walnut Coffecake by Isabelle of Crumb
- Pumpkin Dream Cake by Erin of Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Christmas Red Velvet Mug Cake by Erin of The Spiffy Cookie
- Reindeer Cupcakes by Ramona of Curry and Comfort
- Whiskey Nut Fruitcake by Heather of Girlichef
- Tres Leches Cake by Cathy of The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Monkey Bread Cupcakes by Chung-Ah of Damn Delicious
Day 4 Gingerbread Surprise:
- Ginger Horse Cookies from Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic
- Mini Gingerbread Donuts from Jen of Juanita’s Cocina
- Gingerbread Biscotti from Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Bourbon Cream Cheese Drizzle from Anuradha ofBaker Street
- Gingerbread Donuts with Lemon Glaze from Kristen of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Mini Holiday Gingerbread Loaves from Isabelle of Crumb
- Gingerbread Biscoff Truffles from Erin of Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Gingerbread Dip from Erin of The Spiffy Cookie
- Gingerbread Milkshake from Ramona of Curry and Comfort
- Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars from Heather of Girlichef
- Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls from Cathy of The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Gingerbread Whoopie Pies with Lemon Cream Cheese Filling from Chung-Ah of Damn Delicious
Day 5 Christmas Pies and Pastries:
- Christmas Apple Pie from Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Fried Pies from Jen of Juanita’s Cocina
- Chocolate Angel Pie from Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie from Anuradha of Baker Street
- Cheese Danish Pie from Kristen of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Bakewell Tarts from Isabelle of Crumb
- Grasshopper Pie from Erin of Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Cranberry Fritters from Erin of The Spiffy Cookie
- Cinnamon Pecan Crescent Rolls from Ramona of Curry and Comfort
- Banketstaaf (Dutch Christmas Log) from Heather of Girlichef
- Eggnog and Cranberry Christmas Braid from Cathy of The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Raspberry Galette from Chung-Ah of Damn Delicious
I thought I’d share some of my favourites with you. I loved every single recipe everyone did but I just had to pick one from each blogger to highlight today. So hard trying to narrow down your faves.
If I can request any of you who are pinning, please only pin mine from my blog. I encourage you to go to the original site to pin photos from other blogs. That way they get the traffic from the pin. It’s always best to do that. Responsible pinning, it’s a “thang”.
Remember there is a giveaway going on right now on ALL the blogs who participated in Christmas Week. Freund Containers stepped up in a big way and they are giving away a $100 Gift Certificate on EACH blog. So if you want to win some amazing goodies I would suggest entering at each blog and up your chances dramatically of winning. Freund Containers has the most amazing selection of glass bottles I’ve ever seen. And you all know how much I love glass bottles. And canning jars. So make sure you check out their awesome products then enter to win. You can enter mine by clicking here and just leaving a comment. You also can do a gazillion other things to gain extra entries.
You can also enter:
Yup, that’s a whole lot of giveaways. $1200 in total. I am so impressed with Freund Containers and am so pleased to have worked with them on this project.
I also wanted to mention that our button was made by Jenne of Mooshu Jenne. Jen arranged to have Jenne do it up for us and we are all so pleased with the result. She also has an etsy store where she does custom digital designs so make sure you stop by and check her out.
A huge thank you to Jen for holding my hand through our first group venture. And a humongous thank you to all the participants who rocked it every…single… day… for… 5… consecutive… days! That’s an impressive feat for any blogger. Kudos to all of you! Looking forward to working with you again.
Stay tuned for 2 more giveaways coming at you from yours truly. So excited to share them with you.
Toodles and smoochies! xx