This is a super easy recipe to make a mocha flavoured no bake cheesecake. The crust use crushed animal crackers. You’re going to love this recipe!
This is a sponsored post for International Delight. All opinions are my own, as always. Thanks to all the companies, and readers, who help support Cravings of a Lunatic.
Okay, so I made another no bake cheesecake. This one is chock full of mocha goodness. It’s a no bake cheesecake that is super easy to make. I used an animal cracker crust for some added fun. This dessert is going to rock your coffee loving world.
I actually made this especially for my husband. Hubs is a HUGE coffee fiend. I mean an absolute addict. He drinks a ton of it. So I thought this would be so much fun to make for him. He was delighted, to say the least.
These days it’s so easy to make fun recipes because of all the incredibly cool products on the market. Playing with recipe development for this project was an absolute riot. I had a million ideas for things to make with iced coffee.
The possibilities are endless for recipes. I plan to continue playing around in the kitchen with more Mocha Iced Coffee. Then I may branch out into other flavours. It’ll be coffee madness up in the B household. Hubs will be thrilled.
Other great cheesecake recipes:
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
- 2 cup animal crackers (or other cookies)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- PLEASE NOTE- you will be using half of this inside the cheesecake mixture and half to top the cheesecakes so divide it into 2 equal portions once mixed.
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- ½ to ¾ cup International Delights Mocha Iced Coffee
- 1 cup of prepared whipped cream, homemade (recipe included) or store bought
- 1 teaspoon of coffee extract (use vanilla extract if you don't have coffee extract)
- Place your animal crackers in a food processor, add sugar and pulse until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter to the food processor, and pulse again until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop into whatever serving dishes you are going to use, I used small mason jars and tiny parfait jars. You could also make this in an 8 inch springform cake pan. Or mini ones.
- Press down on the crumbs so they form a solid base. Set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream and sugar into a stand mixer, using the whisk attachment, mix on slow initially then speed up as it starts to thicken. Mix on high speed until it's fluffy. Divide the whipped cream into two batches. One is going inside the cheesecake filling and one is going to be used as topping for the cheesecakes.
- Place the cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a stand mixer, use the whisk attachment to mix until the cream cheese mixture is smooth as silk. This takes about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the International Delights Mocha Iced Coffee and mix again to combine. Depending how strong you want it use between ½ to ¾ cups of it. I liked it better with ½ cup, hubs preferred ¾ cups.
- Add the prepared whipped cream and extract, mix again until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- You can spoon the mixture into the serving dishes, or you can pipe them in with a piping bag and large tip. Whatever works for you.
- Base goes first, cheesecake filling goes second, then top with whipped cream and garnish with grated chocolate.
- Serve with a big old mocha iced coffee loving smile!
Make sure you follow International Delight on Facebook to keep up to date on all their amazing Summer Giveaways. I encourage you to share some fun ideas on how to use iced coffee this summer.
Sure you can drink it, but you can also do SO many other fun things with it. Cheesecakes, milkshakes, shaved ice, the possibilities are endless. You could also have an iced coffee bar at your next summer party.
Make sure you serve this cheesecake too. Your friends will love you making it. And let’s be honest, caffeinated friends are happy friends.
Thanks so much for allowing me to indulge my no bake cheesecake madness lately. I promise there’s some other kinds of recipes coming soon.
Ice Cream Sunday kicks off this weekend. On Monday I have a smoothie recipe for you. There’s a fabulous alcohol happy guest post coming next week as well. I’ve also got pizza and stir fry coming you way too. So be sure to keep tuning in for more fun recipes.
Toodles and smoochies! xx
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.