These No Bake Blueberry Lemon Smoothie Mini Cheesecakes are made with Smucker’s Blueberry Lemon Fruit Spread. Seriously scrumptious and easy to make.
I love making cheesecake, it’s one of my favourite things to make, and eat. Today it was wicked hot in my area, like sweat standing still kind of hot. So I went the no bake route.
It’s super easy to whip up no bake cheesecakes. For this one I went with a smoothie like texture and taste. I wanted it to be light in texture but burst with flavour when it hits your tongue.
Cooking should be as easy as shopping in my book. They are two of my favourite things to do in the world. I think Kroger makes the shopping experience as easy as possible.
Friendly employees, clean shopping environment and so many choices for all you needs. That’s one of the things I like about shopping in the states, the variety is out of this world.
I told you in yesterday’s post how I practically skip down the aisles when I shop state-side. I walk into Kroger and it’s like Christmas morning. I’m like a kid in a candy store.
Finding stores and products you dig in life is a good thing. I’ve been eating Smucker’s since I was a wee little hooligan. I would slather jam over toast and crumpets.
Yes, I said crumpets. I love them! I eat them constantly and one of my favourite things to pile on top of a hot crumpet is fruit spread.
We stocked up on lots of Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread while we were there. That way I can spread them over crumpets to my heart’s content. Plus I can make fun recipes with them too.
Personally I like simple recipes. I don’t like to over-complicate things. The easier the better is my motto. So this recipe is easy to make, yet it packs a flavour punch that will impress all the eaters in your life.
So swing by Kroger, or any of their affiliate stores, to pick up some Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread.
Here are some coupons codes you can use:
- Kroger Get Coupon
- Dillons Get Coupon
- Frys Get Coupon
- Fred Meyer Get Coupon
- King Soopers Get Coupon
- Ralphs Get Coupon
- Smiths Get Coupon
A little bit about the product:
- New Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread is naturally sweetened with honey and available at Kroger!
Now on to the recipe for these Blueberry Lemon Smoothie Mini Cheesecakes! Whip up a big batch today. Thank me tomorrow!
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
- 1½ cups graham crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages of cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups of confectioners sugar, more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipped cream, prepared
- ½ cup blueberry lemon fruit spread, more or less to taste
- ½ cup whipped cream, prepared
- Garnish with blueberries, lemons, lemon peel or sprinkles, if desired
- Pour crumbs into a medium sized bowl. Melt butter and pour over top of the crumbs. Mix together. Spoon into shot glasses. About a tablespoon in each, then tamp the mixture down with the blunt end of a honey dripper. Works like a charm for small glasses. Repeat for all glasses.
- Pop the cream cheese in a mixer and whisk till smooth. Add confectioners sugar ½ cup at a time until you get a nice thick consistency. I used 3 cups, but you can use more or less to taste.
- Add almond extract, prepared whipped cream and fruit spread, turn mixer on high and whisk until smooth and creamy. You can adjust the filling to your own taste. If you like it thicker add more confectioners sugar or cream cheese, if you like it thinner add more whipped cream. Very easy to adjust to personal taste.
- Spoon into each shot glass over top of the graham crumbs.
- Fill a pastry bag with prepared whipped cream, you can buy it already made or make your own. Pipe a little dollop of whipped cream on top of each cheesecake.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve with a big old blueberry and lemon loving smile!
If you missed yesterday’s Strawberry Filled Mini Puff Pastries be sure to swing over to see those. You are going to love them.
Be sure to tune in all week. I’ve got tons of great recipes for you. It feels so nice to be back in the kitchen doing what I love. It’s definitely my happy place.
If you love pretty food photos be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Instagram. I’ll be sharing lots of behind the scenes photos this week. Plus some photos of my home, and some fun photos of us at the barn this week.
You can peek at my recipe index for lots of recipe inspiration. You’ll find lots of great sweets in my desserts recipe category too. As always you can email with questions or recipe suggestions. I love hearing from my readers.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company®. The opinions and text are all mine.