This Butter Pecan Ice Cream is easy to make and tastes insanely good!
I know this looks really good and you are in awe of my awesomeness.
You are probably wondering how we can eat ice cream when it's so freaking cold outside. It is a hard concept.
All I can tell you is it's warm and toasty in the house. So, that's the loophole. You now know the secret of the universe.
I probably should have kept that to myself. Er, forget I said anything. There's no loophole. Hey what's that behind you? *tries to edit quickly*
We went out to the barn today to see horsey. I was so pleased when the farrier turned up. Not because he's a total cutie-patootie but because he brought his girlfriend with him. She's an old friend of mine and mini-me's.
Mr Cutie Patootie walked in and when I stopped staring looked around there was his darling girlfriend. I adore this girl and have such fond memories of her from years past.
She is older than mini-me but she was one of the only ones who didn't care about stuff like that and took mini-me under her wing and made her feel welcome. Mini-me is very shy. Back then she was uber shy. This young gal made sure to always talk to her and I remember finding them sitting under a tree outside talking one day. I am ever grateful to Anna-Marie for always being kind to my daughter.
I had not seen her in years. We keep in touch via facebook but that's not the same. Today we got caught up. Love days like that.
Doesn't hurt to have some eye candy wandering around in the background either let me tell you.
More Ice Cream Recipes:
- Roasted Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Strawberry Sherbert in Cooky Cups
- Apple Crisp Ice Cream
- Brownie Explosion Ice Cream Sundae
- Copycat Moosetracks Ice Cream
- Vegan Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
- Oreo Ice Cream
- Pink Lemonade Ice Cream
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- In a stand mixer combine the sugar, whole milk and salt. Mix until sugar dissolves.
- Now add the heavy cream, pecans, vanilla and butter. Mix again for a few minutes.
- Cover and stick in your fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and transfer liquid to your FROZEN ice cream maker bowl. Set the bowl on to the machine.
- Turn on and let it churn for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can serve immediately or stick it in the freezer until you are ready to serve it.
- If you freeze it make sure you take it out about 5 to 10 minutes before you want to scoop it.
- Serve with a big smile.
Thanks for visiting today!