How to Make Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee Chocolate Milkshakes. This easy homemade chocolate milkshake recipe is incredibly refreshing on a hot summer day. Take your milkshakes to the next level with this delicious concoction!
Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee Chocolate Milkshakes take all your favourite coffee house drinks and combine them into one tasty frozen treat!
This post is sponsored by International Delight. All opinions are my own. Thanks to all the companies, and readers, who help support Cravings of a Lunatic.
Chocolate milkshakes are the perfect way to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. To me, chocolate milkshakes are THE iconic summer drink. No other drink quite measures up.
Don't get me wrong, I love ice cream floats more then life itself. I'm also a huge fan of slushies and agua fresca recipes. They all rock. Milkshakes just rock harder.
We have a summer rule in our household. When we're on vacation you can eat what you want, when you want, and how you want. No holds barred. For real.
That means caramel macchiato iced coffee chocolate milkshakes for breakfast, if that's your thing. Since I love them so much I'll take any opportunity to sip on one. It's the first rule I want to break.
We'll sip milkshakes for breakfast, then have breakfast for dinner. It becomes all about going with the flow and following your cravings. Which is my motto in life.
This was something that my Dad also did when we were kids. When we went on our camping adventures the strict rules we followed at home flew out the window.
I have so many memories of those times so I wanted to be sure my kids had the same "summer rule of no rules" experience. It's so much fun to just live in the moment.
Now, I would not recommend living this way all the time. It's special because it happens once a year. That's what makes it magical. That magic turns into amazing memories.
So whip up some Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee Chocolate Milkshakes this weekend. I'd suggest double or triple batching the recipe. Sip some milkshakes, and make some magical memories!
More Summer Milkshakes Just for You
- Roasted Blueberry Milkshake by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Thick Oreo Milkshake by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Peach Cobbler Milkshake by Lemons for Lulu
- Raspberry White Chocolate Blend by International Delight
- Peppermint and Vanilla White Chocolate Frappe by International Delight
In my world there is no such thing as too much chocolate!
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee Chocolate Milkshakes
- Combine International Delight (Caramel Macchiato flavor), chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, and hot fudge sauce in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- If you want the milkshake thicker you can add more ice cream.
- If you want the milkshake thinner you can add more International Delight.
- Pour into a chilled glass.
- Top with additional toppings, if desired.
- Serve with a big old milkshake loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!
While you’re here please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes and fun DIY projects.
You should also follow me on Instagram. It’s a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.