I love Easter.
I love Chocolate.
I love Easter Chocolate!
Heck, let’s be honest, I love any kind of chocolate. Any excuse to chow down on delicious chocolate is a good day in my book.
Toss in some festive holiday candy and it goes beyond love, right into obsession.
I love Creme Eggs.
I love Jelly Beans.
Add those to chocolate bark and it might be time for a restraining order. I may cross over the edge. It’s been known to happen.
I mean look at this stuff. It’s yummy goodness inside more yummy goodness. Who could resist? Not me!
This is super easy to make so if you need to whip up something at the last-minute to bring to a family dinner this is perfect. It’s also perfect for using up leftover candy. Or so I’ve heard.
I’ve never actually had any leftover candy.
Easter Bark: Two Ways (Creme Egg Bark & Jelly Bean Bark)
For the Creme Egg Bark:
- 8 oz of good quality chocolate
- 6 mini creme eggs cut in half
For the Jelly Bean Bark:
- 8 oz good quality chocolate
- 1/4 cup of mini jelly beans
- In a double boiler, or using a pan with a heat proof glass bowl over top, bring water to a low boil. Add broken up pieces of chocolate to the top portion of your double boiler. Cook over medium low heat until the chocolate melts and is smooth.
- In the meantime line 2 loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Once the chocolate is melted pour half into each pan. Spread out evenly.
- In one pan add the jelly beans to the top.
- In the other pan add the creme eggs, creme side up.
- Allow to set in the fridge.
- Break into pieces.
- Serve with a big old Easter smile!
See, super yummy and easy. You’re welcome!
Happy Easter Weekend!
Toodles and smoochies! xx