This flatbread pizza is topped with pulled BBQ chicken, sliced peppers, and pieces of bacon, then grilled to perfection. Once it comes off the grill drizzle it with more BBQ sauce and dive in!
Seriously, flatbread pizza recipe makes me happy. It’s all of my favourite things combined for one delicious recipe.
Honestly, I’m a sucker for pulled chicken so of course I love pulled chicken pizza too.
It’s just so full of bold flavours, and the sweet heat just makes your taste buds happy. We all know happy taste buds are the everything in this life.
I highly encourage you to whip up this recipe. It’s perfect for grilling season, and beyond. You can make this year round if you like.
For this recipe, I used pre-made pizza crust. They make flatbread pizza crusts you can pick up at any local grocery store.
Flatbread cooks perfectly on the grill, and you can buy a few to customize for your family.
And for toppings, I used pizza mozzarella because I love the texture of it. Then, I used Pulled BBQ Chicken, mini baby peppers, bacon, and barbecue sauce.
In all honesty, it’s really that simple. A few minutes on the grill and you have the perfect dinner for yourself, and your family. That’s priceless.
Love flatbread pizza, try these pizza recipes
- Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza
- Tortilla Pizzas with Roasted Red Peppers
- Burnhard Pizza
- Kalua Pulled Pork Pizza
- Mini Taco Pizza Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Kiss My Smoke
- BBQ Beef Pizza from Taste and Tell
- Thin Crust Guinness Pizzas from Baked by Rachel
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Pulled BBQ Chicken, Baby Peppers, and Bacon
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place pizza crusts on a baking pan to transport the pizza out to the grill, or just arrange the ingredients while the pizza is on the grill. Crust first, then 1/3 cup pizza sauce on each crust, followed by 1 cup of pizza mozzarella on each crust. Heat the pulled bbq chicken in the microwave according to the package directions, mix in 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce, and stir. Drop pulled bbq chicken randomly over each pizza crust. Top with sliced peppers, and chopped bacon.
- Place on grill and cook for about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on your grill. If you're worried about the bottom cooking too fast you can use indirect heat initially so the cheese melts but the bottom does not burn. Indirect heat is your best friend during grilling season.
- Remove from grill and slice.
- Serve with a big old pizza loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!