These Grilled Strawberry Caramel S'mores are made with graham crackers, caramel chocolates, marshmallows, and fresh strawberries.
It's officially grilling season and I could not be happier about that. I'm such an avid griller. In fact, I even have a grill blog called Kiss My Smoke.
We live somewhere with harsh winters. I'm such a grilling enthusiast that I continue to grill in winter. However, I'll be honest and admit freely that grilling in spring and summer is SO much more enjoyable.
Honestly, I count down the days until the weather warms up each year. That first grilling session where I don't have to wear a toque is everything to me.
I feel like grilling season should always kick off with a big bang. The first grill of spring should be epic. It should be absolutely delicious and indulgent.
S'mores are a classic no matter who you are or where you live. This iconic snack is perfect for grilling, camping, or just cooking over a fire pit.
To be honest, I love cooking s'mores on the grill. I can melt the chocolate perfectly over the graham crackers by placing the pan just over the embers. Then, I can pop the marshmallows on skewers and brown them perfectly while the chocolate melts.
Timing is everything with s'mores so you have to make sure all of your elements come together perfectly. Prep all my ingredients ahead of time and use containers to keep things handy.
Place all the containers on a rimmed cookie sheet to carry outside. Rimmed cookie sheets are seriously handy when grilling.
Whip up tons of these grilled strawberry caramel s'mores and make sure you save some for me!
More Grill Recipes:
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Grilled Beer Brats with Boozy Salsa
- Steak Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions and Provolone Cheese
- Grilled Flank Steak with Chipotle Butter
- Spicy BBQ Chicken Fajita Sliders
- Peach, Chicken and Sausage Kebabs
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Grilled Strawberry and Caramel S'mores
- Prep grill. Allow enough time for the temperature to be at a low heat. You don't need high heat for this one. I make these after cooking dinner so the heat level is low. I remove the grill rack from one side so I can toast the marshmallows over direct heat.
- Place half the graham crackers in a shallow tinfoil pan. Place other half in a container.
- Place 4 pieces of chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
- Place the pan on the grill rack and allow to cook until the chocolate melts. It should only take a few minutes, depending on your grill and the heat it will take anywhere from 5 to 8 minutes.
- While the chocolate is melting place the marshmallows on skewers. Cook them on the other side of the grill where you've removed the rack. If you can't remove your rack it's okay, just toast them where you can. I spin mine slowly so they brown as evenly as possible. Then I place them in a pan for transport to the table.
- Once the chocolate is melted remove the pan carefully from the grill. Transport to the table to assemble the s'mores.
- Place cracker bottom with melted chocolate on a plate. Top each one with a toasted marshmallow, then place 4 to 6 strawberry slices on top of the marshmallow. Finally top with another graham cracker. Press down slightly.
- Serve with a big old strawberry and caramel s'mores loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!