These easy no bake cherry cheesecake bars are sure to be a hit with family and friends. Whip up a batch or two today!
Honestly, I'm a sucker for cherry flavoured desserts. Especially cherry cheesecake. It's one of my favourite things in the whole wide world.
I can never get enough of it. To be honest, if it was socially acceptable to each it for lunch every day I totally would.
There is just something about cheesecake that just brings on "the happy". It's hard to be in a bad mood while eating cheesecake.
I mean, think about that. Have you ever seen a person scowl while eating cheesecake? It will never happen.
One of my hooligans does not like cheesecake. I am really starting to question whether she was switched at birth or something.
Honestly, she's the only member of the family who is not a fan of cheesecake. She might actually be the one person in the world who hates cheesecake.
We have tried to get her on board the cheesecake train. Repeatedly. She just won't do it.
It bums me out because I make a ton of cheesecake so I feel like I'm leaving her out when I make it. Usually, I'll make her a similar dessert with whipped cream. She loves that stuff.
She keeps telling me it's the smell of it. According to her it smells like something from work.
The hooligan works in produce at our local grocery store. They make a taco dip with cream cheese and she just hates the smell of it. So, she just cannot bring herself to eat cheesecake. Such a big, old bummer.
However that means...
more for ME!!
- Graham Crumbs - I used store bought graham crumbs but you can easily crush your own in a food processor.
- Butter - You can use salted or unsalted butter for this recipe. You will be melting it before adding to the recipe.
- Cream Cheese - Use any brand you like, just be sure to soften it prior to making the cheesecake.
- Sugar - This recipe uses granulated white sugar.
- Heavy Cream - You need to use heavy cream for this recipe due to the higher fat content. Don't substitute anything else.
- Pie Filling - I used cherry pie filling but you can make any flavour of cheesecake with the base recipe.
How to Make No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars:
- First, line an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Then, combine the graham crumbs and butter in a small mixing bowl. Mix until everything is combined then pour into baking dish. Then press down to form the crust.
- Next, combine the cream cheese and the sugar in a mixer using the paddle attachment. Mix until it becomes light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix the heavy cream on low at first, then increase speed to high. Mix until the heavy cream becomes whipped cream. It should form peaks.
- Then, pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Mix on high until combined and smooth. Scoop into the baking dish and smooth out with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Next, spoon the cherry pie filling out evenly over the top of the cream cheese layer. Smooth out.
- Place the pan in the fridge for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Lastly, remove the pan from the fridge and cut the cheesecake into squares.
How to Store Cheesecake:
Place the cheesecake in an airtight container before storing. This cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yes, you can freeze this no bake cheesecake. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Other Amazing Cheesecake Recipes:
- No Bake Coconut Macaroon Cheesecake Parfaits
- Pink Lemonade No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- Homemade Snickers Cheesecake Bars
- Lemon No Bake Cheesecake with Cannoli Crust
- No Bake Mocha Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust
- Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Cherry and Pistachio Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust
Now let's make some cheesecake!
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Instagram ~ YouTube ~ Kiss My Smoke
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the graham crumbs and butter. Mix until combined. Pour into baking dish, and press down to form the crust.
- In a mixer using the paddle attachment combine the cream cheese and the sugar. Mix until it becomes light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl mix the heavy cream on low at first, then increase speed to high. Mix until the heavy cream becomes whipped cream. It should for peaks.
- Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Mix on high until combined. Scoop into the baking dish and smooth out with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling out evenly over the top. Smooth out carefully.
- Pop the dish in the fridge for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove and cut into squares.
- Serve with a big old cherry cheesecake loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!
Check out my recipe index for more amazing recipes. You can find more dessert recipes and tons of snack recipes.
While you’re here please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes and fun DIY projects.
You should also follow me on Instagram. It’s a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.
Choc Chip Uru
No bake means I can eat this faster - it looks brilliant 😀
Choc Chip Uru
A truly classic dessert. xo Catherine
This looks great, Kim! And I love, of course, that there is heavy cream in the recipe, hehe. if it has cream in it, I KNOW I'll love it!
Right. Me too. Heavy cream = happiness.
Gorgeous looking stuff. And I'll bet awfully tasty, too. 😉 I'll eat any of this that your hooligans turn down!
There is always a seat for you at our table John. You and Mrs Riffs need to visit some day. xx
Ha, this made me laugh.
Carol at Wild Goose Tea
Anything that even starts to look like cheesecake flavors, I am all over it. No bake and cherries---I am looking twice---even three times. Ha!
Ha, thanks Carol. I'm the same way. I'm addicted to cheesecake.
You know I'm all over this... excuse me while I virtually stuff my face. 🙂
Ha, thanks Ramona. I love me some cherry cheesecake.
Oh, yeah, please pass me a spoon OR send me a care package. Nick does not like cheesecake, either, so we have to eat our fill while he's away at college 🙂
Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom
I'm a sucker for no-bake desserts!!! love these!! haha, I feel the same way about my oldest when it comes to mac and cheese . . she hates it. Surely something happened at the hospital 😛
Sandra | Sandra's Easy Cooking
I am a sucker too... For cheeckeake that is! 😀 I love the look of this one, mouthwatering!!!!
Thanks for the great recipe! I'm going to have to try it this weekend!
Hope you love it Khady.
Kat (The Baking Explorer)
Oh wow! They look so good with the cherry oozing over the sides!
This is my favorite kind of dessert!
Lane & Holly @ With Two Spoons
I agree 100%. Cherry is the reigning king (queen?) of cheesecakes. Hands down.
Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes)
These cherry cheesecake bars look great!!
Megan @ MegUnprocessed
I'm all about no bake!
Just made a double recipe for my daughter's birthday and I have to say "Yum!" I didn't double the crust except that I added about 3/4 crushed pecans to the crumbs and a couple dashes of cinnamon. I also used half sugar and half creamed honey and added vanilla extract. The honey did not cause the cheesecake to become runny at all.👍🏻
Thanks so much for letting me know how they turned out. I love the idea of crushed pecans in this. I also dig that you used honey.