These No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits are incredibly quick and easy to make. Lemons and raspberries combine perfectly in this sweet treat.
If you love no bake cheesecakes as much as I do these lemon raspberry parfaits are the ideal dessert. Everyone goes crazy for this simple dessert.
This post is sponsored by Gay Lea! I am proud to be a brand ambassador for them. All opinions are my own. Thanks to all the companies, and readers, who help support Cravings of a Lunatic.
No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
The theme for this month is indulgent recipes or Valentine's Day recipes. I think so many people equate indulgent recipes with guilt. I'm not one of those people. I love indulgent recipes. As long as you eat them in moderation life is good.
I'm super addicted to tiny desserts. Not only does it help with portion control so you can indulge without going overboard, but they just look so darn cute. I used juice glasses for these desserts. They work perfectly for cheesecake parfaits.
As you can see I'm also a sucker for tiny cute spoons. I know, I know. They are just too cute for words. I have a million different kinds for the blog. Some are fun patterns, some have cute shapes, and some are plain with writing etched into them.
I used Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Lemon for this recipe. If you combine it with cream cheese and a little confectioners' sugar it makes an easy but flavourful no bake cheesecake. I'm all about easy recipes that delight the taste buds.
Nothing goes better with cheesecake than whipped cream. I used Gay Lea Regular Whipping Cream for the top of each cheesecake parfait. It's so easy to use and the taste is out of this world. On days where I'm busy with work or pets I take the easy route.
Free time just isn't on my agenda most days. I love to cook but most days I have a narrow window like most people. The days I have a ton of time are days where I try to fit in making 5 to 6 recipes for the blog. Some days are sprints, some days are marathons.
I tend to spend more time cooking than baking. I'm the kind of gal who can spend all day cooking dinner from scratch. Then I realize I need dessert so I end up making a quick one. I figure most people are like me so I love to have tons of easy desserts on the blog.
What occasions can you serve no bake cheesecakes on
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Valentine's Day
- Date Night
M'kay. Love you. Now rush off and make this recipe.
Other great no bake cheesecakes
- Strawberry Shortcake No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- No Bake Cherry and Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- Pink Lemonade No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate and Cashew No Bake Cheesecakes
- No Bake Chocolate and Coffee Mini Cheesecakes
- Samoa No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- No Bake Black Forest Cheesecake in Jars
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Instagram ~ YouTube ~ Kiss My Smoke
No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 24 Nilla wafer cookies crushed, divided
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 400 gram lemon smooth cottage cheese
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1080 ml raspberry pie filling
- 1 can Gay Lea Real Whipped Cream you won't use the whole can
- Optional: fresh raspberries for garnish
- Crush the Nilla wafers into small pieces. You can use a food processor. Or toss them in a baggie and use a rolling pin to crush them. Place half of the crushed wafers in the bottom of each glass. Set the other half aside for the second layer.
- Combine the cream cheese, lemon flavoured smooth cottage cheese, and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Mix on low speed initially, gradually increasing speed until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Spoon half the mixture into the jars. Or use a piping bag if you want a cleaner look. Set aside remaining half of cheesecake filling for the second layer.
- Add a couple of heaping teaspoons of raspberry pie filling into each jar. Use a spoon to smooth out or gently tap the glasses on the counter.
- Add the second layer of crushed wafer cookies into each glass.
- Add the second layer of cheesecake filling into each glass.
- Add the second layer of raspberry pie filling into each glass.
- Top each with a nice dollop of whipped cream.
- Add a raspberry o the top of each parfait.
- Place in fridge until you are ready to serve. I suggest chilling for a minimum of 1 hour. They can be chilled overnight but know that the colour of the raspberry could discolour the cheesecake filling.
- Serve with a big old parfait loving smile!
Check out my recipe index for more amazing recipes. You can find more cheesecake recipes and tons of easy recipes.
Take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I'm always pinning great recipes and lots of other things as well.
You should also take an extra second to follow me on Instagram. All my current recipes get shared over there so it's a great way to stay up to date on blog recipes.
All posts may contain affiliate links. I make a small commission, just enough to buy more cute spoons every so often.
Jennifer @ Show Me the Yummy
1. GORGEOUS! 2. I love anything no bake and raspberry cheesecake flavored... so basically I'm obsessed. 🙂
Thanks Jennifer. They were really delicious. Perfect timing for Valentine's Day.
Bintu - Recipes From A Pantry
Great competition and recipe too. Love the fact that these are no bake. That lemon cottage cheese looks amazing
Thanks so much Bintu. We love citrus so I was thrilled to find this product.
Lauren Kelly Nutrition
These are so gorgeous Kim! I love a good solid no bake treat! Especially ones as beautiful as these!
Thanks so much Lauren. I'm a huge fan of no bake recipes.
I love the idea of using the lemon flavored smooth cottage cheese. This looks delicious!
Thanks so much. We love this product. It really adds such a nice flavour to everything I use it in.
Another thing that I love about individually portioned desserts, it makes them easy to pack and take places! This looks like it would be a lovely afternoon pick me up to have at work.
That is so true. We put ours in mason jars quite often so we can take them in lunches. Thanks for stopping by Am.
These no-bake parfaits sound incredible! I love lemon and cheesecake together.
Thanks Kristine. I feel the same way.
Alyssa | EverydayMaven
These are just so pretty!
Thanks so much Alyssa.
Amanda | Chew Town
What a delicious ruby coloured parfait! Love the layers of flavours and textures in this! Also... I love those twig spoons! Would love it if you could share the source?
Thanks so much Amanda. I appreciate it.
I think the kids got them for me at Pier One Imports a couple of years ago.
Saw them on Amazon. Leaving my affiliate link if you want to take a peek.
Brilliant! Thanks Kim. I got a pair using your affiliate link and they even ship to Australia for a reasonable price!!
That's awesome. Thanks so much for using the link. I'm a huge sucker for cute spoons and jars so if you ever see any on the blog you like just let me know and I'll let you know where I got them. I love shopping for blog props.
I love these tiny decadent and GORGEOUS desserts!
Thanks so much Amanda. I love tiny desserts too. Something about them just speaks to my soul.
Megan @ MegUnprocessed
This looks beautiful!
Thanks so much Megan.
This is stunning!
Thanks so much Fabiola. I appreciate it.
This looks so yummy,will make for sure.Thanks.
Thanks so much Linda. Much appreciated.
When it comes to add birthday info it wont let me enter to go on to enter contest?
Hi Linda. Let me send this to Gay Lea to see what's going on. It should be allowing you to enter.
Linda: Is it when you use the email icon? I just tested it and it worked on mine. Did you enter all 4 numbers for year of birth? Sorry, just trying to problem solve so you get entered.
Heck, I was just fixing to blame you for me being so lazy, and you beat me to it! This looks really pretty. And I'll bet it tastes pretty good, too. Nice -- thanks.
Ha, I love it. Thanks, John. I swear 2017 has kicked our butts. I need a vacation.
Hope you're well. We need to catch up soon.
It still wont let me enter birthday,it goes red and wont go on.Thanks
Hi Linda. If you want to send me your info I can try to add it for you. My email is email@example.com. I can add it myself and see what's going on. If it still won't allow it I'll contact Gay Lea for you. It's very odd it's not working.
Donna @ Modern on Monticello
This is something my husband will certainly love. I have pinned it to make later. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty
I hope he does. Thanks so much for stopping by.
These no bake parfaits look so yummy. I don't think I have ever seen Gay Lea products.
Thanks for sharing at Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. Hope you come back next week so I can stop by again. Bev
Thanks so much Beverly. They also own Nordica. You may have seen those.