This Pink Lemonade Ice Cream is the perfect frozen dessert recipe for summer!
I'd like to welcome back ICE CREAM SUNDAYS. I know I haven't posted ice cream in a while. So this will be like it's homecoming. Maybe we should get it a purty dress. Something Molly Ringwald-esque. You know like the dress she made for Pretty in Pink.Without the weird collar thing. Cuz that was just kind of grody. To the max.
So with the warmer weather sure to be coming soon it seems fitting to get the ice cream back in Sunday. Not that it's warm here. I mean seriously I could store my ice cream outside and it wouldn't melt. Where's spring people? Who kidnapped it? I blame Molly Ringwald. I mean anyone who wears a collar like that has to have some problems. Evil doer.
If your lucky enough to be enjoying warm weather:
A- I hate you!
B- You should eat ice cream!
C- I hate you!
D- You should eat this ice cream!
E- I hate you!
F- And Molly Ringwald's evil doer collar!
Enjoy and don't tell Ducky I was talking smack about his girlfriend. I'd hate to get stalked by a dude on a bike. Even if he is cooler than Molly.
Disclaimer alert: I do really like Molly Ringwald, so no hate mail please. If you feel the need please address it to:
Molly Ringwald's Weird Collar,
I don't want you to see where I live,
More Ice Cream Recipes:
- Roasted Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Strawberry Sherbert in Cooky Cups
- Apple Crisp Ice Cream
- Brownie Explosion Ice Cream Sundae
- Copycat Moosetracks Ice Cream
- Vegan Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
- Oreo Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Pink Lemonade Ice Cream
- Stand Mixer
- Ice Cream Machine
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ tin of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- Red food colouring if desired
- Place the whole milk, sugar and vanilla in your stand mixer and whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Add the cream, concentrate and colouring and mix again for a couple of minutes.
- Cover and stick in your fridge for about an hour.
- Remove and transfer liquid to FROZEN ice cream machine bowl.
- Place the bowl on the machine and turn on.
- Let it mix for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can serve right away or place it in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Remember to remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a big old summery smile!
Totally spectacular Pretty in Pink ice cream. Even Molly would like this one. Just don't let her near it with scissors.
Here's hoping summer hurries up. I have so many other ice creams planned. And none of them wear a stupid collar. Or date the wrong dude. I mean seriously Molly, the duckman adored you, how could you toss him over for someone named Blaine. It's just wrong. We should all be so lucky to have a Ducky in our lives. He didn't even laugh at you when he saw your collar. Now that's true love.
Toodles and smoochies! xx