Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
- Pizza Dough homemade or store bought
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup pizza sauce depending on taste
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups pizza mozzarella depending on taste
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of shredded pepperoni depending on taste
Preheat your oven to 350 degree F.
Get a loaf pan prepared by spraying it with non-stick spray. Set aside.
Now spread the pizza sauce over top evenly.
Sprinkle the the cheese over top.
Now toss the pepperoni over top.
Take a pizza cutter or knife and cut your pizza into squares that will fit into the pan vertically.
Serve with a big old cheesy smile!
Make sure you use flour on the work space or your dough will be too hard to work with and stack.
Roll the dough out on the thin side, if the dough is too thick it won't cook properly. However if it's too thin you'll have trouble picking the stacks up to move them. So pay attention to your thickness when making this.
We love cheese but don't go too crazy or the stacks will be hard to transfer to the loaf pan.
You do lots of variations of this. We make pizza about once or twice a week so I'm always playing with new ideas and techniques to keep it interesting.
Try some of the following recipes for your dough or sauce:
Killer Spicy Pizza Dough
Salsarific Pizza Dough
Sweetums Slow Cooker Pizza Sauce
Visit all the other Appetizer Week participants for more Football Munching Temptations:
- Grilled Guacamole by Kiss My Smoke
- Crab Layer Dip by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Easy Individual Pizzas by Call Me Pmc
- Chocolate Malta Wings by Food Done Light
- Mom’s Famous Chicken Ball by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cheddar Bacon Dip by Yours and Mine Are Ours
- Tamari Roasted Chickpeas by Je suis alimentageuse
- Spinach Artichoke Dip by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chicken Wing Dip by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Microwave BBQ Meatballs by From Gate to Plate
- Pulled Pork Sliders by The NY Melrose Family
- Cheese Bean Dip by Wonky Wonderful
- Chipotle Cheese Dip by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Roasted Vegetables and Romesco Crostini by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Buffalo Ranch Cheese Ball by What’s Cooking, Love?
- Buffalo Butternut Hummus by Farm Fresh Feasts
- Mini Maryland Crabcakes by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Sesame Pecan Chicken Wings by Makobi Scribe
- Pina Colada Cheese Ball by Home Cooking Memories
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsaby Clarks Condensed
- Sweetly Spicy Southern Meatballs by Cooking In Stilettos
- Butternut Squash, Pomegranate & Goat Cheese Crostini by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Tex-Mex Chicken Salad Bites by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Caesar Mini Muffins by Food Lust People Love
- Four Cheese Garlic Flat Bread by Try Anything Once Culinary
Craving more appetizer recipes? Check these out:
Toodles and smoochies! xx