Roasted Cherry Tomatoes in Support of Food Bloggers for Slave Free Tomatoes
Oven roasted cherry tomatoes tossed with olive oil, gf bread crumbs, goat cheese and spices. Super easy to make, super addictive to eat!
Servings: 4 people who are not allergic to tomatoes!
- 4 cups of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 4 cloves of garlic run through a garlic press
- 2 shallots chopped roughly
- 4 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- ¼ cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup goat cheese crumbled up
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Onion Powder or Salt to taste
- Seasoning Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper.
Have someone who is not allergic to tomatoes cut them in half.
Then toss the tomatoes and all the other ingredients into a large bowl.
Mix them all up really well with a spoon, if you’re allergic do not touch the mixture!
Plop the tomato mixture into your prepared pan, being careful not to touch it if you’re allergic.
Smooth them out in an even layer, with a spoon so you’re still not touching the tomatoes.
Place in oven for about 45 minutes or so. You should try to stir them up carefully once during the cooking time.
Remove from oven and serve with a big old allergic smile!