A wonderful recipe for Shirley Temple Drinks. Easy and quick plus super refreshing!
- 10 maraschino cherries divided
- 1 lime cut into wedges, divided
- Ice cubes to taste, I filled ¾ of the glass with them
- Lemon Lime Soda fill almost to the top, leaving some space
- 2 teaspoons of maraschino cherry juice
- 3 teaspoons grenadine syrup
In your glass or jar, place in about 6 cherries.
Now fill about ¾ of the way with ice cubes.
Slip lime wedges into the spaces between the ice.
Add about 3 more cherries where there is room.
Add your lemon lime juice till you have a little gap at the top.
Add your maraschino cherry juice.
Add your grenadine.
Add more ice if needed.
Add more soda if needed.
Garnish with cherries and lime.
Serve with a big old good ship lollipop smile!
Recipe Source: Coupon Clipping Cook
Have your glasses or jars ready. Ingredients list needs to be multiplied by however many you are serving. It is listed for 1 glass. I made 6 so I bought a full 2 L bottle of pop and a full bottle of grenadine, plus a jar of cherries.