Cherry Cola Float
Simple to make at home, just a few ingredients and you are sipping summer in a glass!
- 1 L or just a bit over 1 quart of good quality chocolate ice cream
- 4 cans of Pepsi you can use Coke if you prefer it, and while we're on the subject, wth? Use Pepsi, it's better! You can also use Cherry Pepsi but we were out of it
- 1/4 cup of cherry juice divided
- Whipped cream if you roll like that
- Cherries for topping if you're one of those people
Fill glasses about 1/3 of the way with cola.
Add the cherry juice.
Scoop ice cream evenly into glasses.
Now pour the rest of the cola over top and wait for the magic to happen. It's messy so be ready for it.
Garnish is you like, or if you're weird.
Serve with a big old cherry float loving smile!