Bourbon Pecan Pie Milkshakes
This Bourbon Pecan Pumpkin Pie Milkshake is like your favorite pie in a glass - but so much simpler to make. Rich pecans meld with vanilla ice cream, shortbread cookies and a touch of molasses to create the perfect milkshake
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of toasted pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup of crushed pecan shortbread cookies
- 2 teaspoons of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Whipped cream and whole toasted pecans for serving
In a blender, add the ice cream, milk, pecans, crushed cookies, molasses, honey, vanilla extract and salt.
Blend until smooth.
Top with a bit of whipped cream and a pecan and enjoy!