Spiced Plum Jam & Gin Cocktail
Look into your pantry for an incredibly easy and impressive fall cocktail to make, such as Plum Jam & Gin Cocktail!
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 1/2 ounce spiced simple syrup
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plum jam or preserves
- 2 ounces gin
- slice of fresh plum for garnish
- Spiced Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
In a small saucepan bring the water, sugar, cardamom and nutmeg to a boil. Cook until the sugar has completely dissolved. Let cool. Pour the syrup into a small jar and save extra in the refrigerator for additional uses.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the spiced simple syrup, lemon juice, jam and gin. Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a slice of plum.