Lobster Pasta Salad
This salad is a great make-ahead option for kitchen parties. The lemon, dill and sour cream add a gentle tartness to the dressing, which is then balanced by the sweetness of the lobster and corn.
Servings: 4 to 6 servings, more if serving as a side
- 1 pound fusilli or other small pasta
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked chopped lobster meat
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 small bunch green onion chopped (approximately 1/3 cup)
Mise en place - begin by getting organized. Read through the entire recipe before beginning. Measure out all of your ingredients.
Cook pasta according to package instructions, then drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking process and cool the pasta. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
Combine the sour cream, olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, dill, garlic, pepper, mustard powder and salt in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
Add the lobster, corn, tomato and onion to the pasta. Gently stir in the sour cream mixture until well combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe Credit to the lovely, and talented Movita Beaucoup
Thank you so much for guesting posting for me Rachael. xx