Seriously simple to make and absolutely delicious to munch on. This lasagna dip will have your guests coming back for more!
Welcome to Day #5 of Appetizer Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Kristen from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker. Whether you are a Broncos fan or a Seahawks fan , we wanted to make sure you had plenty of ideas for your game day spread. Each day we will be dishing up a different set of appetizers. We hope you enjoy this fabulous group of recipes. Tune in each day starting with Monday, January 20 and ending on Saturday, January 25.
This recipe is amazing. It’s so good I could barely stop eating it long enough to take photos. It’s *THAT* good. I used my friend Kate of Diethood’s Lasagna Dip recipe for inspiration. The girl knows her stuff, so I knew she would help guide me in the right direction. I decided to add herbs to the cream cheese portion, it is not only pretty to look at it but it rocked the taste buds. Which always makes me happy. Rocking your taste buds is a good thing to do, daily if possible.
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Visit all the other Appetizer Week blogs for more delicious ideas:
- Lasagna Dip by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Spinach Squares by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Ultimate Stuffed ‘Shrooms by Cooking in Stilettos
- Feta Chicken Wontons by Makobi Scribe
- Roasted Red Pepper Guacamole by Clarks Condensed
- Parmesan and Garlic Boneless Chicken Wings by From Gate to Plate
- Greek Salad Skewers by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cajun Bacon Nuts by Life Off the Clock
- Jalapeno Poppers by Organized Island
- Mini Loaded Twice Baked Potato by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chicken & Cheese Taquitos by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Very Veggie Puff Pastry Pizza Bites by Farm Fresh Feasts
- BBQ Chicken Nachos by Lemons for Lulu
- Apricot Blue Cheese Bites by Food Lust People Love
- Low-Carb Kickin’ Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs by Yours and Mine Are Ours
- Sweet Onion Galette by Call Me PMc
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders by The NY Melrose Family
- Sticky Asian Chicken Wings by Flavor Mosaic
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders by Home Cooking Memories
Today’s sponsor is PotsandPans.com. Whether you’re shopping for the perfect pot or the perfect price PotsandPans.com is the one stop shop for the savvy chef! PotsandPans.com is supplying #AppetizerWeek with some really special Rachael Ray Tools. Rachael Ray Tools all have one thing in mind: making time in the kitchen fun and efficient. These tools fit the bill with bright hues and innovative designs, today’s prize pack is being offered in Orange. We know it will brighten up any kitchen. You can follow PotsandPans.com on Facebook and on Twitter.
Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only. Must be 18 years, or older to participate. Please see terms in rafflecopter for full rules and regulations. Sorry to all our Canadian and International readers. xx
List of PotsandPans.com Prizes from Rachael Ray Tools:
- Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Spoonula Set in Orange
- Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Set: Lazy Spoon and Ladle in Orange
- Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Salt and Pepper Grinder Set in Orange
- Rachael Ray Tools 3 Tier Stacking Salt Box
- Rachael Ray Tools Balloon Whisk in Orange
a Rafflecopter giveaway
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by PotsandPans.com. #AppetizerWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
I hope you get a chance to try this one out. It’s perfect for game day, or any other day. We absolutely loved this dip. Thanks to Kate of Diethood for the Lasagna Dip Recipe inspiration. To those who don’t know Kate the girl is a genius! Plus she’s a fox. Just sayin’!
Keep tuning in for Appetizer Week. We have one more day of celebrating left. Be sure to come back tomorrow.
Toodles and smoochies! xx