This indulgent Coconut Hot Chocolate is perfect for a cold winter night. Add some Chocolate Covered Spoons and it’s a match made in heaven.
Welcome to Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting today, Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
I love coconut. I mean absolutely over the moon kind of love. I love everything about it. I also love how tropical it is. For those who know me well you know my obsession with Hawaii. I discovered a show called Hawaii Life the other night. I knew it was not going to end well. I started thinking about that tropical paradise all the time. Morning, noon and night. So that was the inspiration for this tropical hot chocolate. A girl has to give in to her cravings after all.
I’ll admit I’m one of those people who can make a mean hot chocolate. My family begs me to make it from scratch whenever they visit me. One year my entire family was around for a huge snowstorm so we had a huge snowball fight outside, then I made everyone hot chocolate and eclairs. It pays to be related to me. Not even kidding. My family is pretty lucky. And spoiled.
My hot chocolate obsession dates back to being a kid. My mom would let us make it ourselves and I was always the one adding half a can of dry hot chocolate mix in my cup. I love it over the top chocolatey. I cannot help myself, the more chocolate the better. And there’s not many things that go better with chocolate than coconut if you ask me.
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Visit all the other Christmas Week Peeps for more Holiday Baking Goodness:
- Chocolate Shortbread Bars by Juanita’s Cocina
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Frosted Sugar Cookies by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Peppermint Mocha Brownie Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Holiday Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cranberry Pistachio Eggnog Bark by See Aimee Cook
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Cranberry-Orange Gin Fizz by The Messy Baker
- Pokey Fudge by Ninja Baking
- Vanilla Wafer Holiday Bark by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Peanut Butter n’ Jelly Thumbprints by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Buckeyes by My Catholic Kitchen
- Coconut Cream Tres Leches Cake by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Gluten-free Cinnamon Star Cookies by Masala Herb
- Nanny’s Pecan Pie by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- My Mother-in-law’s Fudge by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Peppermint Brownie Pops by Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Flourless Peanut Butter Nutella S’Mores by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cranberry Yogurt Cookies by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Liv Life
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Peppermint Fudge by Like Mother Like Daughter
Now for the fun stuff. Giveaway time! Yeah!
Today’s #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Magimix by Robot-Coupe. Magimix has an impressive history, and is the inventor of the first food processor for home cooks. Their machines are still handmade in Burgundy, France, and they are the only company to manufacture their own motors which feature a 30 year guarantee!
Chefs Catalog is offering a new, exclusive Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor package. The food processor features nested bowls, stainless steel blades, and a large feed tube. The included blender attachment transforms the processor into a fully-functional blender, and the citrus press is ideal for extracting juice from all types of fresh fruits. To enter, read the details and use the Rafflecopter below!
***This giveaway is for one Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor (in white)! This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only . When the contest concludes, the winner will be chosen by random draw. The winner will be notified through e-mail and they will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Magimix by Robot-Coupe. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
Make sure you tune in all week for more Christmas Week fun. Thanks to Jen for cohosting with me. Also a huge thank you to all our participants.
Toodles and smoochies! xx