An easy and quick version of Pizza Pull Apart Bread that is perfect for those busy nights where you want something delicious fast!
Welcome to Day #1 of Appetizer Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Kristen from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker. With the big football game coming up, we wanted to make sure you had plenty of ideas for your game day spread. Each day we will be dishing up a different set of appetizers. We hope you enjoy this fabulous group of recipes. Tune in each day starting with Monday, January 20 and ending on Saturday, January 25. Lots of great prizes will be up for grabs so you do not want to miss one single day. Follow #AppetizerWeek on Twitter to keep up to date with all our amazing recipes and giveaways!
I was chatting with my buddy, Kristen some time ago. We were gabbing about appetizers, and how much folks love game day food. One thing led to another and we decided to launch a yearly event. So this kicks off our first year of Appetizer Week. Okay, so maybe the part about it being yearly I might have forgotten to mention to Kristen. Surprise! She’ll be thrilled. *giggles*
Okay, all kidding aside, welcome to a week filled with savoury appetizers to get you ready for the big game. As Kristen and I chatted I realized I had very few appetizers on my sites. So this week we are going to fix that by shifting into appetizer overdrive. Just in time for the big game. I have to say it’s been fun delving into the world of appetizers. So many options, so little time.
I hope you enjoy Appetizer Week. Make sure you scroll down to enter the amazing giveaway, it’s sponsored by OXO. You can find lots of photos of OXO products being used to make this pizza pull apart bread. I just happen to have a house full of them. I love them and use them daily. Also be sure to check out all the other great appetizer dishes all my bloggy buddies cooked up. And last, but not least, remember to come back every day this week for amazing appetizers and prizes. We are going to help you through the best game day party on the block!
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Visit all the other Appetizer Week participants for more Football Munching Temptations:
- Grilled Guacamole by Kiss My Smoke
- Crab Layer Dip by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Easy Individual Pizzas by Call Me Pmc
- Chocolate Malta Wings by Food Done Light
- Mom’s Famous Chicken Ball by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cheddar Bacon Dip by Yours and Mine Are Ours
- Tamari Roasted Chickpeas by Je suis alimentageuse
- Spinach Artichoke Dip by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chicken Wing Dip by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Microwave BBQ Meatballs by From Gate to Plate
- Pulled Pork Sliders by The NY Melrose Family
- Cheese Bean Dip by Wonky Wonderful
- Chipotle Cheese Dip by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Roasted Vegetables and Romesco Crostini by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Buffalo Ranch Cheese Ball by What’s Cooking, Love?
- Buffalo Butternut Hummus by Farm Fresh Feasts
- Mini Maryland Crabcakes by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Sesame Pecan Chicken Wings by Makobi Scribe
- Pina Colada Cheese Ball by Home Cooking Memories
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsaby Clarks Condensed
- Sweetly Spicy Southern Meatballs by Cooking In Stilettos
- Butternut Squash, Pomegranate & Goat Cheese Crostini by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Tex-Mex Chicken Salad Bites by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Caesar Mini Muffins by Food Lust People Love
- Four Cheese Garlic Flat Bread by Try Anything Once Culinary
You seriously have to try this. It’s amazing. I usually do my pizza pull apart bread like bubble pizza, it’s round pieces. I decided I wanted to try stacking them like cinnamon pull apart bread but was unsure how to do that with the toppings on it. So I did some digging on my pinterest boards, and remembered Kelly from Just a Taste did a Pizza Pull Apart Bread with this technique. I headed over to Kelly’s site and she had a great photo tutorial how to stack them. So thank you to Kelly, your photos made the process easy to follow. I’m thinking mine would have been a mess without your guide. Luckily it turned out fabulous.
Our sponsor for Day 1 of Appetizer Week is OXO. We are so happy they joined us today. OXO is dedicated to providing innovative consumer products that make everyday living easier. Their tools are designed with everyone in mind, they are not only efficient but they are also comfortable to use. As food bloggers we spend a ton of time in the kitchen. We need our tools to not only stand the test of time, but to be as user-friendly as possible. OXO tools meet all those requirements.
Today’s OXO Prize Pack valued at over $256 includes:
- 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer
- 4 Piece Mini Measuring Beaker Set
- Citrus Juicer
- Hand-Held Mandoline Slicer
- 2 Cup Angled Measuring Cup
- 6 Piece Measuring Cup Set in Black
- 6 Piece Measuring Spoon Set in Black
- 3 Piece Large Bowl and Colander Set in Red
- Garlic Press
- Silicone Pastry Brush
- Utility Cutting Board in Red
- Pop Container Big Square in 4.0 Quart Size
- Pop Scoop
- Oil Stopper/Pourer
- Pastry Scraper/Chopper
- Coarse Hand-Held Grater
- Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
- 12 inch Silicone Tongs
***Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. No substitutions or cash value will be given***
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by OXO. #AppetizerWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway. I happen to love their products and have some I’ve purchased and some I’ve received at food conferences. I’m a huge OXO fan so it was super easy for me to shoot photos with their products because my house is full of them.***
Thanks again to OXO for sponsoring the giveaway today. Make sure you enter and check back every day this week for more exciting Appetizer Week recipes and giveaways.
Toodles and smoochies! xx