Recipe for steak rolls with a western style flair. These steak rolls are filled with peppers and onions and covered in barbecue sauce. Seriously scrumptious recipe that is simple to make.
So excited to be back with my Sunday Supper crew. I took so time off because my life was pure chaos. I was waiting for my life to become less chaotic to rejoin the Sunday festivities but then I realized if I wait till my life calms down I’ll never rejoin them. Sometimes you just have to embrace the crazy and move on.
I saw these Steak Rolls on Steamy Kitchen and knew they would be making an appearance on my table, and my blog, at some point. I’ve been chomping at the bit to give them a whirl. I wanted to switch them up a bit though. So I made half with Asian flair, then half with our own BBQ-style. My daughter loves steak but she prefers barbecue sauce over all other sauces. So I decided to do these mini-me style and make them almost southern is style. Hope you love them. I know we sure did.
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Make sure you check out all the Game Day deliciousness we are sharing this Sunday!
Game Day Appetizers:
- Honey Mustard Pretzel Crunch from Shockingly Delicious
- Salt and Vinegar Wings from Casa de Crews
- Saucy Wings and Thighs from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Macaroni and Cheese Spring Rolls from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Steak Rolls from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Alpine Sliders from Manu’s Menu
- Hellfire Wings from Yours and Mine Are Ours
- Easy Nacho Bar from Momma’s Meals
- Jalapeno Popper Taquitos from Curious Cuisiniere
- Skinny Game Day Guacamole Potato Skins from Daily Dish Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Cups from Alida’s Kitchen
- Spinach-Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers from La Cocina de Leslie
- BBQ Veggie Mini Burgers from Happy Baking Days
- Spicy Roasted Corn Shrimp Dip from Food Lust People Love
- Honey-Sriracha Pigs in a Blanket from Hip Foodie Mom
- Beer Cheese Fondue from Melanie Makes
- Cheesy Artichoke and Garlic Bread from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Whole Wheat Pepperoni Pizza Bites from Meal Planning Magic
- Personal Chili Pots from MealDiva
- Italian Spring Rolls from Noshing with The Nolands
- Mexican Meatballs with Queso Blanco from Cooking on the Ranch
- Parmigiano Crisps from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Buffalo Chicken Potstickers from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Mediterranean Nachos from The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Chinese Barbecue Wings from girlichef
- Mini Veggie Quesadillas from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Roasted Tomato Hummus from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Cashew Baba Ghanoush : Roasted Eggplant Dip from Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Potato Skins from Family Foodie
- Lemon Bay Pan Roasted Shrimp from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure
- Honey Sesame Seed Crackers from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
Game Day Entrees:
- Super Sloppy Joes from The Foodie Army Wife
- Buffalo Chicken Chili from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mini Meatball and Mozzarella Sandwiches from Cookin’ Mimi
- Super Bowl Bento from Ninja Baking
- Vegetarian “Chorizo” and Black Bean Chili from Foxes Love Lemons
- Twice Baked Chili Cheese Potatoes from Neighborfood
- Barbecue Chicken Sloppy Sandwiches from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Easy Vegetarian Chili from Delaware Girl Eats
- Game Day Chili from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Dr. Pepper Turkey Chili from The Texan New Yorker
Game Day Desserts:
- Heavenly Hash Cookies from The Foodie Patootie
- Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Streusel Bars from Magnolia Days
- Coffee Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake Squares from Desserts Required
- Microwave Caramel Popcorn from Pies and Plots
- Mini Coconut Cups from Basic N Delicious
- Triple Chocolate S’mores Brownies from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Cracker Jack Candy from What Smells So Good?
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter every Sunday!
We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat.
Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
I updated the photos today so ignore the next paragraph. I wanted to leave it in so the comments below made sense though.
“I apologize for the lackluster photos today. I have a pinched nerve that has been hounding me for a week. I shot these at night when no one else was home to help move props or hold bounce boards and the like. I had a long chat with hubs later that night about needing good quality lighting so I can shoot at night. We live in Ontario, Canada and we really only have about 3 or 4 months of good quality light a year for photos. So I sat him down and said “big girls need big girl lights”. He laughed and we agreed once we pay off a debt hovering over our heads I’m going to invest in some big girl studio lights. We always discuss what we consider “big expenses”. Helps to keep us focused on things we need to focus on. But I’m not going to lie, I want my lights yesterday. I have no idea when I’ll get a set of good lights but hopefully soon. In the meantime I’ll try to reshoot these little cutie pies in natural light.”
Until then go visit all my Sunday Supper peeps. This week’s theme is Super Eats for Game Day. You are going to love what everyone cooked up for you.
Toodles and smoochies! xx