Looking for a fun twist on the classic Long Island? Get Electric. Cocktail that is. This cocktail is not for the faint of heart, with a strong mix of several liquors it goes down sweet and smooth.
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz bourbon
- 1 oz grenadine
- Juice from half a lemon use remaining half for garnish
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 12 oz bottle 7Up or other zesty lemon-lime soda
- Combine vodka, bourbon, grenadine, lemon juice, and triple sec in a cocktail shaker with ice. Top and shake vigorously until cold.
- Strain into ice filled glasses and top each off with 7UP.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge if desired.