Nothing beats no-bake dessert, especially when it’s made with layers of coffee and chocolate cheesecake. Even better when it’s made with Bulletproof Coffee and Bulletproof protein bars.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of 3cConsulting. All opinions are entirely my own. Thank you to all the companies, and readers, who help support Cravings of a Lunatic.
We are suckers for cheesecake in our household. No bake cheesecake even more so.
The thing I love about no bake cheesecake is it’s so quick and easy. Which basically means you get to the eating part quicker than the baked variety. I dig that.
At this point, I think all my readers know I adore anything made with chocolate. You can find tons of chocolate recipes on my blog. No matter how healthy I’m eating or how much I’m working out I still feel the need for a little chocolate fix, daily.
Giving in to that chocolate fix doesn’t have to be a bad thing. You can swap out healthier ingredients for your sweet treats easily. This recipe is super easy to adapt to any diet.
I love recipes that are easy to change up. Recipes should inspire you so you can put your own spin on them.
I’m a brand ambassador for Bulletproof and love using their products in recipes.
For this recipe I used their Fudge Brownie Collagen Protein Bars as the base for the cheesecake. Then I used brewed Bulletproof Coffee. in the cheesecake filling.
I know, I know, I’m an evil genius. It’s okay. I’m good with that title.
Honestly, I’ve already had t-shirts made up with that saying on them. I’ll wear them proudly because I love that you can still eat kick ass food on your path to awesomeness.
My daughter is in the military and is training for an IronMan competition. Needless to say, we’re eating a fair amount of protein these days as well as fruits and veggies.
After dinner we like to indulge in a little dessert. We’re old school. Dinner then dessert. It’s a thing.
Usually we have fruit salads or light desserts. This particular day I wanted to make cheesecake but with a slightly healthier spin than your average cheesecake.
I wanted it to be chocolatey and customizable. That way anyone else trying this can swap things out easily.
My other goal was also portion control. Shot glasses work perfectly for that purpose. They are cute, tiny, and easy to work with.
I use them often for sweet treats. I find it too easy to overdo it with slices of cheesecake. Making them this way ensures you don’t overdo it.
You can swap out ingredients easily if you are following a particular diet. I used protein bars in the base but you could use sugar free cookies, or nuts.
Whatever works for your diet is what you should use. If you’re not watching your sugar use chocolate wafer cookies.
For anyone looking to control their calorie intake, you can use light cream cheese.
If you’re careful about sugars you could swap out honey or agave for the sugar in the cheesecake filling.
You can use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. The sky is the limit. No boundaries.
If you’re looking for great recipe inspiration you should pick up Dave Asprey’s cookbook “Bulletproof: The Cookbook”. The cookbook is filled with recipes that deliver filling meals and healthy treats.
The cookbook is absolutely fabulous. I highly recommend it,
I was sent a copy of the cookbook in this month’s ambassador package. One of the perks of being a brand ambassador is getting monthly Bulletproof packages. It’s always so much fun to see what that send each month.
This month our packages included:
- Lemon Cookies
- Brownie Bites / Brownie Bars
- Vanilla Shortbread – available in bites or bars
- Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Fuel Bars (3 Pack)
- Travel mug
If you love feel sluggish or have brain fog the brain octane is perfect for you. The coffee is amazing and a great way to start the day. If you’ve never made real Bulletproof Coffee before I have a recipe on my blog for it. Just click to head over to the recipe for Bulletproof Coffee.
If you love sweet treats made with coffee you can swing over to recipe for Chocolate Bark with Coconut Chips, Pistachios, and Coffee. I also have a recipe for Chocolate Coffee Truffles that is absolutely amazing. I wasn’t kidding about my love of the chocolate and coffee combination.
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
No-Bake Chocolate and Coffee Mini Cheesecakes
- 10 Bulletproof Chocolate Fudge Brownie Collagen Protein Bars crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar you can use sugar alternative, honey, or agave
- 2 oz chocolate melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons brewed Bulletproof coffee
- Optional Garnish:
- Whipping cream
- Cocoa powder
- Set aside shot glasses for serving.
- Brew coffee and let a small amount cool.
- Melt chocolate and allow to cool.
- Crush protein bars in food processor. Spoon about one tablespoon of crushed bars into each shot glass.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Divide the cheesecake filling in half.
- In one bowl add the cooled brewed coffee. Mix until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag with a medium size tip, any shape. Place in fridge until ready to pipe. I set mine inside a tall cup to keep it from spilling or tipping over.
- In the second bowl of cheesecake filling add the cooled melted chocolate. Mix until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag with a medium size tip, any shape. Place in fridge until ready to pipe. I set mine inside a tall cup to keep it from spilling or tipping over. Placing them in the fridge for a bit also helps the cheesecake filling stiffen slightly for piping.
- When ready, pipe a thin layer of the coffee cheesecake filling into each shot glass,
- Next, pipe a thin layer of the chocolate cheesecake filling into each shot glass.
- Repeat with a second thin layer of coffee cheesecake filling.
- Repeat with a second thin layer of chocolate cheesecake filling.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, or top by dusting lightly with cocoa powder.
- Place in fridge for a minimum of 1 hour, or overnight.
- Serve with a big old chocolate and coffee loving smile!
SITES TO CHECK OUT:
Check out the Bulletproof Website!
Shop the Bulletproof Store!
I had so much fun whipping up this dessert. I also really enjoyed opening up my Bulletproof package this month. My daughter immediately stole all the protein bars. Military food blows so she loves stashing protein bars in her pack when she’s away.