This Pomegranate Party Punch is both delicious and versatile. You can make this Spiked or Unspiked. Perfect for parties, have one of each!
This pomegranate party punch recipe is perfect for holidays. You can make versions which include alcohol or versions which do not include alcohol. Or both!
Welcome to Cocktail Day, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake, Donna of Cookistry and myself. We are raising our glasses to toast you all with some unique and delicious cocktails and mocktails!
Be sure to bookmark or pin these creative beverages for your next gathering. We hope you enjoy this marvelous event!
Thanks so much for joining us today. We are raising our glasses today. Mine is filled with a non-alcoholic version of this drink.
For those who do not know me I’ll fill you in on a little secret. I’m not allowed to have alcohol, like not even a drop, not even a smidge. I have something called IBS and for me alcohol is a serious trigger.
I haven’t had a drink in 7 years. I’ve had maybe 2 glasses in the last 20 years. So, how I got wrangled into heading up Cocktail Day is still a mystery to me. A hilarious mystery none-the-less.
I’ve had so much fun doing this with Liz and Donna. I’m so glad they had my back since I had lots of technical questions for them.
I had a ton of fun planning what to make. I wrestled with how to handle this since lots of my readers know I can’t drink. So a really good friend of mine suggested doing punch. She was right on the money.
When we throw parties this is just the kind of thing we make. So I dug through my recipe notebooks. I haven’t thrown a party in some time but luckily I had some of my old ones in an old notebook.
This one is super versatile and you can swap out ingredients easily, and adjust the sweetness based on your own taste. I love recipes like this one.
Other Fabulous Bloggers Mixing It Up with Us for Cocktail Day:
- White Cosmopolitans by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Hot Buttered Chocolate Rum by Cookistry
- Bacon Jalapeno Bloody Mary by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Blood Orange Old Fashioned by Kelly Bakes
- Caipirinhas by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Martini by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Cupcake Cocktail by JavaCupcake
- Ciderhouse Whiskey by From the Bookshelf
- Citrus Cranberry Punch by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Coconut-Key Lime Pie Martini by Home Cooking Memories
- Egyptian Martini by Cooking In Stilettos
- Espresso Martini by Liv Life
- Frosty Lemon Drop Martini by The Hopeless Housewife
- Frozen Marshmallow Mudslide by 365 Days of Baking & More
- Ginger Raspberry Fizzy by Try Anything Once
- Iced Cake Martini by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Le Jardinier by Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Mandarin Mulled Wine by Food Babbles
- Meyer Lemon Rosemary Gin Fizz by Crumb
- Muddled Rosemary and Pineapple Cocktail by My Catholic Kitchen
- Nutella Martini by The Pink Flour
- Peach Sparkler by Noshing With The Nolands
- Pineapple Margarita by Miss in the Kitchen
- Pomegranate Orange Spritzer by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Safe Sex on the Beach by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Side Car with Dried Cherries by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Winter Fruit White Wine Sangria by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Apple Pie Moonshine by Lola’s Kitchen
Check out the recipe video I added on December 7, 2017. Hope you love it. Be sure to share with your family and friends!
Looking for more fall recipes? Check out these recipes:
- Maple Roasted Acorn Squash with Bacon
- Skillet Caramel Apple Crisp
- Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
- Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Carnitas
- How to Cook a Spatchcocked Turkey
- Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Baked Chicken and Potatoes
- How to Cook a Sirloin Roast
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
- 8 cups of lemon-lime flavoured carbonated drink use sparking wine if making making this an alcohol-friendly version
- 1 and 1/2 cups cups Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 cup sugar more if you have a sweet tooth
- 2 oranges sliced thinly, use the middle slices, not the ends
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 4 cups of ice
- Garnish: fresh mint
In a large bowl or pitcher mix the carbonated drink (or sparkling wine if making an alcohol-friendly version) with the Pomegranate juice and sugar. Add sugar slowly if using carbonated drinks in case it bubbles up. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
Add the orange slices and pomegranate seeds. Mix again.
Right before serving add the ice.
At the last minute add the mint. It will over-power your drink if you add it too soon. Stir well.
Serve with a big old pomegranate party punch loving smile!
I would like to take a minute to personally thank Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake and Donna of Cookistry for hosting this event with me. I appreciate having partners in crime for events such as this. You ladies made this event special.
PIN THIS TO YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE BOARD!
Thanks for visiting today!