Hi folks. I have a very special treat for you today. The lovely and talented Sandra from Sandra’s Easy Cooking is guest posting today. If you have not read her blog I highly recommend you head over and do so. She is an amazing cook, recently she has taken on a more healthful approach to cooking. Sandra takes the most phenomenal photos, they are always so bright and gorgeous. Every single recipe makes me drool. Even the seafood recipes and I don’t even like seafood. You know she’s doing something right when she can get this gal craving some shellfish. There is a section on her blog called Kid’s Corner that has a few kid friendly recipes that are out of this world. She has made a lovely recipe to share with us today and I am ever grateful to her for agreeing to guest today.
- 1 Box Rigatoni
- 1 tbs Salt
- 2 Tbs. Pure Olive Oil
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 20 Golden Tomatoes, cut in half
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 pk Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- Salt (about 1/2 tsp.) and Pepper(about 1/2 tbs.) or to taste
- Boil the water with a salt, place the rigatoni in and cook until tender.
- In a larger sauce pan pour oil and chopped scallions(green onions).
- Saute the onions for minute or two and add mushrooms in a hot pan.
- Turn few times mushrooms and let them cook through.
- Add both kind of sliced in half tomatoes, and stir.
- Let it cook for only few minutes.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and mix in with a tomatoes and mushrooms.
Okay so maybe I need to rethink my stance on mushrooms! This looks so good. I love how colorful and inviting Sandra’s food is. She nails it every single time. I am so lucky to have met this beautiful soul through foodbuzz. She is always kind and warm, always a cheerful word for you. I consider her a friend and know one day we will meet in person and never stop gabbing. She is just the kind of gal you feel you’ve known forever. A true friend and an amazing cook.
While you are stopping by her blog, Sandra’s Easy Cooking make sure you check out her right sidebar. Sandra has her own cookbook for sale. Also make sure you follow her on TWITTER, and FACEBOOK. You will want to hug me for introducing you to her. Just remember, Lunie doesn’t do hugs. Germs remember. Ick! Thank me from a safe distance.
Toodles and smoochies. xx