I have a very special treat for you today. The lovely and talented Sandra from Sandra's Easy Cooking is guest posting today. If you have not read her blog I highly recommend you head over and do so.
She is an amazing cook, recently she has taken on a more healthful approach to cooking. Sandra takes the most phenomenal photos, they are always so bright and gorgeous. Every single recipe makes me drool.
Even the seafood recipes make me hungry, and I can't even eat seafood. You know she's doing something right when she can get this gal craving some shellfish. I wish I could sample every single recipe.
She has made a lovely recipe to share with us today and I am ever grateful to her for agreeing to guest today. Without further ado, here is Sandra. Please make her feel welcome.
Rigatoni with Golden & Cherry Tomatoes and Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Boil the water with a salt, place the rigatoni in and cook until tender.
- In a larger sauce pan pour oil and chopped scallions(green onions).
- Saute the onions for minute or two and add mushrooms in a hot pan.
- Turn few times mushrooms and let them cook through.
- Add both kind of sliced in half tomatoes, and stir.
- Let it cook for only few minutes.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and mix in with a tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Serve hot and preferably immediately!
While you are stopping by her blog, Sandra's Easy Cooking make sure you check out her right sidebar. Sandra has her own cookbook for sale. Also make sure you follow her on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook. You will want to hug me for introducing you to her. Just remember, Lunie doesn't do hugs. Germs remember. Ick! Thank me from a safe distance.
Toodles and smoochies! xx