These Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Floats are a perfect treat for summer. Get the kids involved and whip some of these delicious floats today!
Summer is all about entertaining, staying cool, and having fun. What a better way to kick off the summer season than with delicious Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Floats.
This recipe was such a riot to make. I love when recipes are vibrant and fun. This one fits the bill.
It's so easy to make. It's also perfect for kids for a fun summer treat.
For this recipe, I used a store bought sparkling cherry limeade drink. Any brand will work. Or you can make your own by mixing together lime juice, any lemon or lemon lime soda, and a bit of grenadine, or maraschino cherry juice.
I used a really good quality vanilla ice cream for this recipe. If you really want to keep the calorie count down use frozen yogurt, sorbet, or a low fat ice cream. Using any of those will keep this a super low calorie treat.
Whip up a batch for yourself or the kiddos today!
More Summer Drink Recipes:
- Chocolate Coconut Milkshakes
- Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee Chocolate Milkshakes
- Chocolate Hot Fudge Root Beer Floats
- Cherry Cola Floats
- Chocolate Affogato aka Chocolate and Coffee Ice Cream Floats
- Best Iced Tea Recipes
- Chocolate Guinness Float
- Redpop Float
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Floats
- 4 4 - ounce Mason Jars or larger, ir desired
- 17 ounces cherry limeade sparkling beverage
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (heaping scoops!)
- Set out 4 glasses or mason jars.
- Drop one heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream in each glass.
- Pour cherry limeade beverage over each glass, filling about ¾ of the way to allow for it to fizz up. Once it settles you can add more cherry limeade.
- Stir until combined.
- Grab some straws or spoons, whatever makes you happy.
- Serve with a big old Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Float loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!