These Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Floats are a perfect treat for summer. Get the kids involved and whip some of these delicious floats today!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sparkling Ice. All opinions are 100% mine. Thanks to all the companies, and readers, who help support Cravings of a Lunatic.
Summer is all about entertaining, staying cool, and having fun. What a better way to kick off the summer season than with delicious Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Floats.
This recipe was such a riot to make. I love when recipes are vibrant and fun. This one fits the bill.
It's so easy to make. It's also perfect for anyone wanting to keep their calorie intake low.
For this recipe, I used Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade but if you can't find it in local stores you can use any brand you like.
I used a really good quality vanilla ice cream for this recipe. If you really want to keep the calorie count down use frozen yogurt, sorbet, or a low fat ice cream. Using any of those will keep this a super low calorie treat.
Whip up a batch for yourself or the kiddos today!
More Summer Drink Recipes:
- Chocolate Coconut Milkshakes
- Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee Chocolate Milkshakes
- Chocolate Hot Fudge Root Beer Floats
- Cherry Cola Floats
- Chocolate Affogato aka Chocolate and Coffee Ice Cream Floats
- Best Iced Tea Recipes
- Chocolate Guinness Float
- Redpop Float
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Floats
- 4 4 - ounce Mason Jars or larger, ir desired
- 17 ounces Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade, or any cherry limeade
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (heaping scoops!)
- Set out 4 glasses or mason jars.
- Drop one heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream in each glass.
- Pour cherry limeade over each glass, filling about ¾ of the way to allow for it to fizz up. Once it settles you can add more cherry limeade.
- Stir until combined.
- Grab some straws or spoons, whatever makes you happy.
- Serve with a big old Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Float loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!