This chocolate coconut milkshake is the perfect drink for game day, cookouts or family gatherings. Whip one up today.
This girl loves a good cookout. I could grill every day, all day long and never get tired of it. One of my favourite times to grill is for game day.
I’ll be brutally honest with you. I could give a rip about the actual game. I’ll readily admit it’s all about the food for me.
Good food demands great drinks. Since I’m an alcohol-free kind of gal for health reasons, I am always on the hunt for creative game day drinks sans booze.
When I spend all day woman-ing the grill I get wicked thirsty.
No matter what kind of weather we’re having, I crave milkshakes. I’m an equal season milkshake drinker.
I used the chocolate morsels to make the rim of my milkshake pretty. I melted a little chocolate and dipped the milkshake glass in it. Then I dunked the rim in coconut. It makes for such a gorgeous presentation.
Then invite me over. I can never get enough chocolate coconut milkshakes in my life!!
More Summer Drink Recipes:
- Chocolate Coconut Milkshakes
- Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee Chocolate Milkshakes
- Chocolate Hot Fudge Root Beer Floats
- Cherry Cola Floats
- Chocolate Affogato aka Chocolate and Coffee Ice Cream Floats
- Best Iced Tea Recipes
- Chocolate Guinness Float
- Redpop Float
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Chocolate Coconut Milkshake
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels or chocolate chips
- ¼ cup toasted coconut flakes
- 8 ounces lowfat milk
- 3 scoops non fat coconut ice cream
- 2 teaspoons chocolate powder or syrup
- Melt chocolate morsels in microwave for about 15 seconds. Stir with spoon until smooth. Dunk the rim of the milkshake glass into melted chocolate.
- Dunk rim in coconut. Set glass aside.
- Add milk, coconut ice cream, and Nesquik powder in a blender. Pulse until desired thickness. Pour into milkshake glass.
- Serve with a big old chocolate coconut milkshake loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!