Hi folks. Yah it's late. Whatever! Pfft! Moving on.
You're still mad that it's late.
Hopefully this will make it up to you.
Yah, I thought so!
For any of you who are still pouting about the lateness, here you go.
This will cheer you up.
All better now?
Yup, you betcha!
Alrighty-roo so to make you even happier here's the recipe.
- In a stand mixer whisk together the whole milk, sugar and vanilla salt until sugar dissolves.
- Now add your heavy cream and vanilla extract and mix for a minute or two.
- Now add your cherry pie filling and mix until it turns everything pink. (lol)
- Now add you chocolate chips and just fold them in by hand.
- Cover the bowl and stick it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Remove and transfer the liquid to your *FROZEN* freezer bowl.
- Pop the freezer bowl on the machine and turn on.
- Let it spin for 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can serve immediately or you can pop it in the freezer for later.
- If you do pop it in the freezer for later make sure you take it out about 10 to 15 minutes before serving it.
- Serve with a big old cherry smile!
- *yields 5 cups*
I have the 1.5 version of the Cuisinart. Adding the full can of pie filling makes it overflow a tiny bit. But if you’re like me you’ll just lick the side of the bowl (NOT WHILE MOVING!) so it’s not a big whoop.
Chocolate chunks would be awesome in this too. As would fudge. Or pistachios. Or brownies. Omg now I am hungry.
Toodles and smoochies! xx