Today is reveal day for The Secret Recipe Club. It's a group of bloggers who once a month post a recipe they've been assigned from another blog. It's a great way to show blogger love and you all know how much I enjoy that.
This month I was asssigned My Fiance Likes It So It Must Be Good. I was thrilled to get this blog. I adore Peggy and she is an amazing cook so I knew I would have endless recipes to choose from. I picked her Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread as I've never had or made this stuff. So right away it drew me in. Hers looks way better than mine so be sure to stop by and check it out. Poke around her blog a bit. You won't be disappointed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine flour, vanilla sugar, yeast and vanilla salt. Divide in half.
- In a small bowl whisk your eggs.
- In another small bowl melt butter with the milk. Add water and the vanilla after and mix.
- Pour milk mix into the flour. Add eggs and stir. Now add the rest of the flour in small batches until a ball forms.
- Knead for 10 minutes.
- Grease a bowl and pop your dough in it. Cover and let rise for one hour.
- Deflate dough and knead for 2 minutes.
- Roll out to about ¼ to ½ inch thick.
- Make your filling. Mix your dry separate from the butter. Don't add butter to the dry.
- Brush butter on the dough. Then sprinkle with sugar/cinnamon mix over top.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into slices that will fit into your loaf pan. Stack in groups of 6 and set in pan.
- Grease a loaf pan and stack the pieces in until it's full.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
I hope you liked this recipe. Now that I've tried this stuff I may never stop eating it. I would roll my dough out thinner next time though. I think I went a little thick. I'd also stack them a little less uniform. Looks cooler that way. I could eat this stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's that good!
Have a lovely day and make sure you stop by the other SRC members to see what they've whipped up this month.
Toodles and smoochies! xx