This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar is incredibly simple to make and tastes amazing!
I got to thinking I have not done FUN WITH JARS in a while. So I am slipping one in here before summer arrives and I retire FUN WITH JARS and replace it with FARM FRESH FRIDAYS.
Okay, so you know me and my theme days. They've run amuck. But I like amuck so it's all good. Amuck is the new organized. Or whatever.
Mini-me scored some strawberries at work so I confiscated them for my own evil plans. It's what I do. Someone buys a food item and my wheels start turning thinking up fun things I can do with it. Then it promptly disappears and ends up in a cake or cheesecake.
It's a talent. Or a curse. Seriously, whatevs. Who cares. There's food in the house so that's all that matters. Who cares if it's all made into cakes, bars, and ice cream. Willy Wonka would love to live here. So who are you all to judge. Bite me. And my cheesecake too.
I know right. So good! And so flipping easy. Some days easy is the way to go.
You could spend all day busting your hump over a complicated cheesecake or you could make this and save your valuable time for more important things. Like stealing food from your family members. Or watching the real housewives of wherever.
Keep your priorities in check like a lunatic folks. It's a good thing.
See now you want cheesecake right! You're making a list as you are reading this aren't you? I told you it was good. And easy. But you didn't believe me.
You just had to be all like "oh no she didn't" and I was all like "oh yes I did", and you were all like "oh hellz no" and I was all like "hellz yah". Pfft, you people and your skepticism. Seriously, bite me!
More No Bake Dessert Recipes:
- Cherry and Pistachio No Bake Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- Samoa No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- No Bake Tiny Turtle Cheesecakes
- White Chocolate Coconut Crean Pie Parfaits
- No Bake Cake in Jars
- Smoothie Cheesecake Bars
- Last Minute OMG We Have Visitors Banana Cream Pie Parfaits
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Instagram ~ YouTube ~ Kiss My Smoke
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
For the cheesecake:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 large strawberries pulsed in a blender or food processor
- 2 cups strawberries cut into pieces
- Whipped cream for garnish
For the crust:
- Melt your butter in the microwave.
- In a bowl combine graham crumbs and butter. Mix by hand until smooth.
- Press it evenly into the bottoms of your canning jars. Set them aside.
For the cheesecake:
- Soften you cream cheese. You can set it out ahead of time or just pop it in the microwave for about 30 or so seconds. Keep an eye on it. You want it soft, not liquidy.
- Pop 4 strawberries in a blender or food processor and pulse until small pieces and some liquid remain. Set aside.
- Slice up your 2 cups of strawberries and set aside.
- In a stand mixer whisk the heavy cream until fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese and confectioners sugar and whisk again. Start slow so your confectioners sugar does not just blow out into the air. Whisk until creamy and slightly thick.
- Add almond extract and whisk for about a minute.
- Now transfer half this liquid to another bowl. Set aside.
- In the remaining half add you 4 strawberries you blended earlier and whisk until well combined.
- Now pour the strawberry cream cheese mixture evenly into your canning jars.
- Place a layer of strawberries over top.
- Now pour the white cream cheese mixture evenly over the strawberries.
- Add another layer of strawberries over top.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for about an hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Serve with a big old cheesecakey smile!
Thanks for visiting today!
Check out my recipe index for more amazing recipes. Not only can find more no bake recipes but also tons of dessert recipes.
After that, please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes as well as fun DIY projects.
Lastly, be sure to follow me on Instagram. It’s actually a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.
Im following you on Pinterest and Face book of course,love your recipes and ideas!! I hope I win the cookie jar it would look awesome in my kitchen 🙂