These Easy Pop Tarts with Nutella Ganache are quick and fun to make for breakfast or a snack. Whip up a batch today!
Easy Pop Tarts with Nutella Ganache filled with chocolate and caramel, then topped with Nutella ganache and sprinkles. They are a super fun treat to indulge in on weekends and holidays.
I’m sure by now everyone knows I have a serious love of all things chocolate. I happen to be the Chocolate Fanatic over at the website, Food Fanatic. Not going to lie, it’s the perfect gig for a gal like me.
You can see the recipe for these Easy Pop Tarts with Nutella Ganache over at Food Fanatic, or here on ze olde blog. Whatever works for you!
I went on a Homemade Pop Tart making bender last month. Honestly, I was making pop tarts and hand pies left and right. I made some really cool Easy Semi-Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts that were a total hit.
Pop tarts are the breakfast of champions. That includes these pop tarts with Nutella ganache. They are for champions too. Champions eat chocolate. Every. Dang. Day.
All. Day. Long.
- refrigerated pie dough
- Caramilk chocolate bars
- shredded coconut
- heavy cream
- powdered sugar
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then, line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll out pie rounds and cut rectangle shapes.
- Place half the dough pieces on the parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Add pieces of chocolate bar to each, as well as shredded coconut if you wish.
- Whisk water and egg together for an egg wash and brush over the edge of the pie bottoms.
- Add a top dough piece to each one. Press edges down with fingers.
- Next, use a fork to press down all the edges. Trim edges.
- Poke holes in top of pop tarts.
- Then, rush the tops with remaining egg wash.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- For the topping, scoop Nutella into a bowl, set aside.
- In a saucepan warm the heavy cream over medium heat. Let it come to a boil and then quickly remove it from heat and pour over the Nutella in the bowl. Whisk until it thickens.
- Next, allow the ganache to cool slightly then spread it over the cooked pop tarts.
- Lastly, toss the sprinkles over top.
- Serve or store!
Other breakfast recipes
- Cookie Butter Apple Cinnamon Muffins with Streusel Topping
- Breakfast Toast: 4 Ways
- Strawberry and Banana Yogurt Parfaits
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Split Waffles
- Potato and Bacon Hash
More hand pie recipes
- Easy Semi Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts
- Toasted Coconut and Cherry Hand Pies
- Turtles Hand Pies
- Pink Lemonade Hand Pies
- S’mores Hand Pies
- Apple Hand Pies
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Thanks for visiting today!