Hi folks. Today is reveal day for the Secret Recipe Club. I am going to do something very un-Lunatic like and make this a snappy post though. I am quite sick and it's late, and I really need some rest. I have to go out tomorrow even though I am sick. Mini-me's last class of her first semester of Uni so I am driving her in. So here's hoping I can sleep tonight and tomorrow goes smoothly.
I was assigned the blog Bizzy Bakes this month. I had a hard time finding a recipe to do simply as there was so much yummy goodness to choose from. I almost picked the whoopie pies but due to my flu like state I went another route. Something simpler, easier to make. I choose her fruity bars and just tweaked it mildly. More due to trying to cut the prep time due to my feverish state than anything else. Not to self, make the assigned blog recipe weeks in advance. That way when you get the flu you are covered. Live and learn. Make sure you stop by Bizzy Bakes to see the original and to say hello. Lots of goodies over there to tempt you.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pop all your ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined. ( I know you should separate and do this more carefully but I was sick and figured this type of recipe could withstand haphazard ingredient tossing, I was so right, worked perfectly!)
- Pour into a greased cast iron pan and smooth out.
- Stick in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Serve with a smile.
- Go lay down cuz your sick!
Also make sure you visit some or all the other SRC people linked here. It would make me feel better. But no pressure or anything. I mean it's not like I am sick and you should feel bad or anything. No...really.
Okay I am now officially woozy and off to bed. Night all.
'); // ]]>
Toodles and smoochies.xx