This recipe takes the smokiness of grilled chicken and the sweetness of grilled peaches and combines them in a perfectly grilled pizza. Fresh basil takes it to the next level.
This post is sponsored by Produce Made Simple. All opinions are my own. Thanks to all the companies, and readers, who help support Cravings of a Lunatic.
I’m in love, I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it. I feel like Buddy the Elf busting through the door to declare my love. For a pizza. I’m *that* girl and I’m totally okay with it.
This girl is a serious grillaholic. I also happy to be a serious peach fanatic. So, I combined my love of both of those things to make you a killer good pizza recipe.
You can grab the full recipe for this Grilled Peach and Chicken Pizza with Fresh Basil on the Produce Made Simple website. While you’re there you can check out my other recipes.
I’ve always been a sucker for Ontario peaches. Putting them on pizza is one of my favourite things to do. I made a really epic Pizza with Peaches, Arugula, and Hazelnuts a few years ago.
It was inspired by a salad we had at a restaurant on a trip to Florida. I went out to lunch with some pals and had an wicked good salad with peaches and hazelnuts. So good!
This pizza was inspired by hunger. No joke. I was seriously hungry and had fresh local Ontario peaches on hand and some boneless skinless chicken breasts.
I happened to have some pizza dough rising on the counter so it prompted me to whip this up. What I love about this recipe is it combines sweet and salty. My favourite combo!
You can get super creative with yours and give it a twist if you like. I drizzled sweet chili sauce over top of mine for added flavour. Fresh Ontario peaches and sweet chili sauce are perfection!
I grabbed some fresh basil for mine. Just know that the hotter the pizza the quicker your fresh basil will begin to wilt. It’s okay, the flavour is incredible and makes this extra special.
More Peach Recipes That Will Rock Your World:
- Grilled Peach Cobbler from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Rustic Peach Slab Pie from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Pizza with Arugula, Peaches, and Hazelnuts from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Homemade Peach Barbecue Sauce from Kiss My Smoke
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Peach and Pink Grapefruit Salsa from Kiss My Smoke
- Ontario Peach Empanadas from Produce Made Simple
- Ontario Peach Skillet Cobbler from Produce Made Simple
- Ontario Peach Creme Brulee from Produce Made Simple
- Buttered Crepes with Caramel Ontario Peaches by Produce Made Simple
- Ontario Peach Foster from Produce Made Simple
Be sure to check out Produce Made Simple for more produce recipes. They specialize in easy recipes using fresh produce. Each week they highlight a new recipe using fruits and vegetables.
They have amazing contributors who are super creative and very talented. For anyone who struggles with how to get more fruits and veggies in their diet, this website is for YOU!
Stalk Produce Made Simple on Social Media:
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
- Pizza dough you can buy prepared dough or use frozen bread dough for the base
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp 30 mL + 30 mL olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup 60 mL barbecue sauce (we used a peach sauce)
- 2 Ontario peaches sliced (or Ontario nectarines)
- 1/4 cup 60 mL pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups 375 mL pizza mozzarella
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
Instructions for this Grilled Peach and Chicken Pizza with Fresh Basil can be found on Produce Made Simple!
Full recipe for this Grilled Peach and Chicken Pizza with Fresh Basil is on Produce Made Simple.
Be sure to whip this up during peach season!!
PIN THIS TO YOUR FAVOURITE SUMMER BOARD!
What’s your favourite way to use fresh Ontario peaches?
Thanks for visiting today!
While you’re here please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes and fun DIY projects.
You should also follow me on Instagram. It’s a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.