So simple and quick to make you won’t believe it. You also will not believe how good they taste. You might even feel guilty. If you weren’t so busy eating them all.
I can hear the collective gasp of surprise now…
Kim made something Turtley…
I think you’ll forgive my obsession when you realize how flipping cute these are. They are also the easiest little cheesecakes in the world to make.
We’ll call them “cheater cheesecakes”. And we won’t even feel a little bit bad about it.
Trust me, these will make those of you who like to spend hours prepping your desserts change your tune. They take about 3.57 minutes to make…
and about .357 seconds to inhale.
Life is good.
If you are a regular reader you probably know I’ve been wicked sick this week. Fever, shakes, the whole nine yards. I had planned to make a very complicated, full on crazy full size turtle cheesecake. But let’s be honest folks, baking, and eating for that matter, are not fun when you’re flat on your back with a fever of 101. So I cheated. I made Tiny Turtle Cheesecakes and I adore them. Quite likely the simplest dessert I’ve ever made in my life. Quite likely the cutest too.
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
- ¾ cup of Oreo Crumbs
- ¾ cup of Chocolate Philly Spread
- ¾ cup of Caramel Sundae Sauce or Homemade Caramel
- ¾ cup of Whipped Cream
- ¼ cup of Chopped Pecans
- In tiny little shot glasses put about 1 tablespoon of oreo crumbs on the bottom. Tamp it down.
- Add the philly spread and tamp down.
- Add half the caramel sauce to each cup.
- Add the whipped cream to each cup, and smooth it out.
- Add the other half of the caramel sauce.
- Top with chopped pecans.
- Serve with a big old Turtle smile!
A big thanks to our Sunday Supper fearless leader Isabel of Family Foodie. She works so hard for all of us. Also a huge thank you to our lovely hostess, Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. You ladies rocked it out this week.
This Week’s Sunday Supper Recipes:
- Garlic and Goat by Supper for a Steal
- Homemade Velveeta Cheese by Juanitas Cocina
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Parmesan Crisps by BigBearsWife
- Irish Cheese Soufflés by girlichef
- Paneer Tikka Masala by Kimchi Mom
- Creamy Meyer Lemon Pasta with Homemade Ricotta and Broccoli by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Ricotta Croquettes by Basic N Delicious
- Cheeseburger Soup by Dinners Dishes and Desserts
- Cherry Blossom Crescents by The Ninja Baker
- Saag Paneer! Golden Roasted Ricotta In Savory Spinach Sauce by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Sourdough Cheese Crackers by Curious Cuisiniere
- Basil Balsamic Strawberries & Whipped Feta Grilled Cheese by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lox and Cream Cheese Mini Omelettes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Buffalo Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken by In The Kitchen With KP
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Paneer Indian Cottage Cheese Pancake by Masala Herb
- Crepes with Strawberry Mascarpone Cream Filling by Soni’s Food
- Roasted Pears with Pecorino by Happy Baking Days
- Pan-Fried Halloumi Cheese Salad by The Catholic Foodie
- Chevre Torte with Mango and Sweet Pepper Salsa by Noshing with the Nolands
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Hezzi D’s Books & Cooks
- Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cake by Gourmet Drizzles
- Dairyfree Ice Cream Cake by Galactosemia in PDX
- KitKat Chocolate Cake by The Urban Mrs.
- Old Fashioned Caramel Cake by There and Back Again
- Peanut Butter Banana Bundt Cake with Chocolate Chips by Gotta Get Baked
- Flourless Chocolate Bean Cake by Vintage Kitchen
- Dense Chocolate Cherry Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Tequila Lime Cupcakes by Mama Mommy Mom
- Almond Polenta Cake by Shockingly Delicious
- Salmon Cakes by Family Foodie
- Banana Split Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze by NeighborFood
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies by Chocolate Moosey
- Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake by Daily Dish Recipes
- Nutella Cheesecake Brownies by The Foodie Army Wife
- Individual Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecakes by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake by Magnolia Days
- Mini Toddler Cherry Cheesecakes by In the Kitchen with Audrey and Maurene
- Mocha Cheesecake by The Lovely Pantry
- Lime Cheesecake Bites by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- No-Bake Banana Sundae Cheesecake by The Messy Baker
- Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Crusts by Cupcakes and Pearls
- Savory Shrimp Cheesecake with Herbs and Garlic by Food Lust People Love
- Cheesecake au Baileys by Baker Street
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes by Cookistry
- Chocolate Cheesecake Bites by Mom, What’s For Dinner?