Insanely decadent banana ice cream filled with chocolate and peanut butter cups. Then the ice cream gets turned into a banana split complete with banana caramel and chocolate sauce.
Welcome to #IceCreamWeek! Myself and Jen of Juanita’s Cocina have teamed up with more than 20 of their blog friends to bring you a week full of ice cream treats, including a special ice cream giveaway! Prepare to have your taste buds tempted with some of the best ice cream treats around! Make sure you enter the giveaway for a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker and two fabulous ice cream cookbooks so that you can join in on the ice cream fun! Another day of ice cream. Are you sick of it yet? No. Me either. My waistline may beg to differ. It’ll get over it! Today is a bit of an over top recipe. I love a great banana split so it occurred to me to make “banana” banana split. And what goes better with bananas? Chocolate and peanut butter of course. So I got a tad carried away . You’re welcome!
If you’d like to check out today’s #IceCreamWeek recipes, drool over the blogs below:
- Peachy Vanilla Ice Cream by Juanita’s Cocina
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie by Cook the Story
- Malted Chocolate Ice Cream by Foodness Gracious
- Malted Milkshakes by girlichef
- Ice Cream Social Week: Roasted Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream by Poet in the Pantry
- S’mores Ice Cream by Food Babbles
- Healthy Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream by Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Manischewitz Ice Cream Sandwiches by What Jew Wanna Eat
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches by 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Nutella Ice Cream with Granola Topping by The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate Chip Caramel Swirl Ice Cream by It’s Yummilicous
Make sure you stop by our Pinterest board #IceCreamWeek 2013 to answer today’s question which enters you in our bonus prize draw. Just click the highlighted link and it will take you right there so you can comment on the pin!
Thanks for continuing to join us for Ice Cream Week. Be sure to stop by the Giveaway for your chance to win a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker.
For more Ice Cream Week Fun:
Toodles and smoochies! xx