This Brownie Explosion Ice Cream Sundae is easy to make and has bits of brownie in every layer. It’s perfect for your next birthday or ice cream sundae bar party!
Welcome to Ice Cream Week! Myself and Jen of Juanita’s Cocina have teamed up with more than 20 of their blog friends to bring you a week full of ice cream treats! Prepare to have your taste buds tempted with some of the best ice cream treats around!
It got a little crazy and lazy up here in the B household this week. So, due to some time sucking nonsense, instead of making each layer from scratch I used some store bought items. Then I focused on the one thing I wanted to be homemade, the sauce. Let me just say, it’s wildly decadent and worth every darn calorie.
Other great ice cream recipes:
- Red Velvet and White Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Banana, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ice Cream Banana Splits
- Trix Ice Cream Cake
- Roasted Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
If you love ice cream sundaes you will love these ice cream float recipes:
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Brownie Explosion Ice Cream Sundae
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream- store bought or you can make your own with my recipe!
- Brownies- store bought or you can make your own with my recipe!
- Melt your chocolate in a double boiler with the butter, this gives a nice texture to the chocolate. Very smooth. Stir until it's melted completely.
- In the meantime heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium low heat. You don't want to over-cook it or boil it. You're just heating it up till it bubbles around the edge of the pot.
- Add the corn syrup, sugar and vanilla, remove from heat, and whisk till smooth, and the sugar dissolves. Now add the brownie mix. Whisk again.
- Remove the chocolate from the heat and add the creamy mixture to it. Whisk until smooth.
- Pop in a mason jar and allow to cool just slightly.
Putting it all together:
- Slice your brownie into individual portions.
- Top with ice cream.
- Pour brownie hot fudge sauce over top.
- Toss on some sprinkles.
- Serve with a big old brownie loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!
Take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes and lots of other things as well.
You should also take an extra second to follow me on Instagram. All my current recipes get shared over there so it’s a great way to stay up to date on blog recipes.