Roasted Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream | This recipe is sure to delight, and satisfy your blueberry cravings.
Before we begin I’d like to give a huge shout out to my son. He turns 26 today. I am so proud of him and lucky to be his mom. He’s an amazing man. Happy Birthday B-Dude. We’ll celebrate Lunatic style when you fly in on Monday. See you soon kiddo.
Okay, back to our regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome to Day 5 of Ice Cream Week 2014! This year the event is hosted by myself and Susan of The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen. We have teamed up with 25 amazing bloggers to share some amazing ice cream recipes with you. I hope you belong to a gym. We’ll all need it by the end of the week!
Our sponsors for the event have provided us with some great prizes. A huge thanks to Cake Boss, Anolon, Microplane, WÜSTHOF, Page Street Publishing and Quarry Spoon. Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Susan of The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen have tossed in a bonus prize of a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker because they think everyone should own one!
Here’s what is up for grabs, One Winner Takes All:
- One Cuisinart Ice Cream Machine in White
- One Cake Boss Mechanical Ice Cream Scoop with Red Silicone grips
- One Cake Boss 4Pc Ice Cream Bowl Set, Icing Pattern
- One Anolon Advanced Bronze 2 Qt Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spout
- One Microplane Herb and Salad Chopper
- One Microplane Premium Classic Grater in White
- One WUSTHOF CLASSIC 9-inch Double Serrated Bread Knife
- One Copy of the Cookbook Making Artisan Gelato by Torrance Kopfer
- One Copy of the Cookbook Everything Goes with Ice Cream by Koralee Teichroeb
- One Copy of the Cookbook Vegan Scoop by Wheeler del Torro
- One Copy of the Cookbook The Great Vegan Bean Book by Kathy Hester
- One Copy of the Cookbook Eat More Dessert by Jenny Kellar
- One Copy of the Cookbook The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz
- One Copy of the Cookbook Scoop Adventures by Lindsay Clendaniel
Be sure to visit all of today’s Ice Cream Week Participants:
- Blackberry Peach Ice Cream by Scoop Adventures
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sundaes by The Redhead Baker
- Maple Whisky Ice Cream by Cookistry
- Chocolate Ganache Ice Cream by Life Tastes Good
- Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream by My Catholic Kitchen
- Coffee Chip No Churn Ice Cream by The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Caramel Macchiato No Churn Ice Cream by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Double Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches by Crumb
- Lemon Meringue Pie Ice Cream by Love and Confections
- Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Ice Cream Sandwiches by Farm Fresh Feasts
- Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwiches by Gluten Free Crumbley
- No Churn S’mores Ice Cream by The Spiffy Cookie
- Cocoa Pebbles Ice Cream Cake by Wishes and Dishes
- Mocha Mint Milkshake by The Gunny Sack
- No Churn Low Carb Peanut Butter Coffee Ice Cream by Yours and Mine are Ours
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
I cannot even describe how good this is. You need to make this. Stat.
But please be careful so you don’t turn blue.
I warn you because I love you.
I’m good like that.
Disclaimer: I did not receive any product for participating in this event. The #IceCreamWeek Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada residents only. ONE winner will receive ALL the prizes listed. Giveaway ends at midnight on August 31st. Winner must be 18 years of age. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to email notification of winning, or a new winner will be drawn. Thanks for entering.
Toodles and smoochies! xx