This Bourbon Apples Cider is a must make recipe for apple cider lovers. Turn fresh apple cider into the perfect fall cocktail!
Welcome to Day 6 of Booze Week. Today is the last day for this round. Don't fret though, Boozy Desserts Week kicks off again in October. This one is the Halloween Edition of Boozy Desserts Week and will take place from October 20 to 24. You're welcome!
She's amazing, always so open and generous with her time. She cooks up some of the most amazing treats you've ever seen.
I think the coolest part of blogging is meeting people with similar passions in life. I consider myself lucky to get to do what I love for a living.
Thanks so much to Erin for whipping up this fabulous cocktail for all of us today. I wish I was sipping on one right now. It looks so inviting!
Welcome to Erin!
Hi everyone! My name is Erin, and I write over at Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts. I live in Colorado with my husband and 9 year old son.
We love being outside and enjoying the mountains. I share tons of recipes, from snacks and appetizers, to easy dinners and desserts. Plus some cocktails along the way.
Apples are all over the place now, and I love it! Fall is my favorite seasoning. I hate that it leads into winter, but while it is here I fully enjoy it!
We actually have a cider press from when my husband was a kid, so every year we make our own apple cider. What better way to use up some of that apple cider than in a cocktail. And spicy bourbon just seemed like the perfect pair. So, Bourbon Apple Cider was born!
This time I mixed in a little ginger ale for some sweetness and fizz. If you want to go all out, you could even line the rim of your glasses with a cinnamon and sugar mixture. Too bad I didn’t think of that until too late!
The bourbon gives the apple cider a little heat and spice. Bourbon apple cider is perfect for sipping on a cool fall day.
- Apple Cider - You can buy it or make your own.
- Ginger Ale - Use any brand you love. Obviously, us Canucks love Canada Dry.
- Triple Sec - This is an orange flavoured liqueur. It's typically made from dried peels of oranges. Use any brand you love.
- Bourbon - Erin used Bulleit Bourbon for this recipe. If you can't find it substitute any bourbon you love.
- Cinnamon Sticks - These are optional but add a bit of fun to any apple drink. Plus they are great for stirring drinks.
How to make Bourbon Apple Cider:
- Add all the ingredients to a pitcher and mix together.
- Pour over two glasses filled with ice.
- Add a cinnamon stick to each glass.
More Apple Recipes:
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Apple Pull Apart Bread with Caramel Drizzle
- Turtle Apples
- Skillet Caramel Apple Crisp
- Cookie Butter Apple Cinnamon Muffins with Streusel Topping
- Overnight Apple Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Easy Apple Sangria
- Caramel Apple Triscuit Bites
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Bourbon Apple Cider
- Mix everything together in a small pitcher.
- Pour over 2 glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Thanks for visiting today!
After that, please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes as well as fun DIY projects.
Lastly, be sure to follow me on Instagram. It’s actually a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.