This Bow Tie Pasta Salad is quick, easy and perfect for summer. Pasta salads are essential to every summer BBQ, cookout, picnic or party. Don’t leave home without this one!
Summer and pasta salad go together like PB & J. Am I right?
Of course I’m right!
This recipe is an old recipe from when I first started blogging. You can find the original post for this Bow Tie Pasta Salad way, way back in my archives.
We’re talking June 8, 2011. Back when I knew nothing about blogging. Nada. Zilch. Not one single thing.
So much has changed since then. My blog looks different, my photos a tiny bit better, but I’m still the same giant goofball I was back then. Some things never change.
My brother was over a couple of weeks ago and we were cooking up a storm. We decided to make a bunch of pasta salad recipes because we’re crazy like that.
In the Mahaney family making only one of something is absurd. We go big or go home.
Since we were already home we made pasta salad. For days!!
No joke, man. We had enough pasta salad to feed an army. So, we fed ourselves and the entire neighbourhood. It’s what us giant goofballs do.
Hubs took a boatload of pasta salad to work too. The entire Ford Motor Company had some pasta salad. You’re welcome Ford employees.
This pasta salad recipe is crazy easy. Some days you just need an easy recipe that doesn’t require 10 trips to the store, 19 hours of your time and a brain bleed.
Cooking should never be stressful. It should be fun. That little nugget is some seriously good advice for your life in general.
Less stress, more fun. Let’s all make that our motto!
You came. You learned. We made pasta salad.
Other Veggies you can use in Bow Tie Pasta Salad:
- Cherry Tomato
- Snow Peas
Other Recipes you can serve with Bow Tie Pasta Salad:
- Grilled Beer Brats with Boozy Salsa
- Fajita Hot Dogs
- Mexican Hot Dogs
- Grilled Flank Steak with Chipotle Butter
- Sausage Smashed Burger
- Onion Ring Cheeseburger
- Chicken, Peach and Sausage Kebabs
- Fundido Sausage Dogs
- Vampire Steaks with Garlic Red Wine Reduction
- Grilled Sausage with Peppers and Onions
Now let’s make some Bow Tie Pasta Salad!
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Bow Tie Pasta Salad
- Fill a large pot with water. Bring to a boil. Salt the water generously. Add bow tie pasta to pot. Cook bow noodles according to the package directions. Drain but do not rinse. Set aside.
- Cut up your veggies. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix your cooked pasta, veggies, Italian dressing, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
- Cover and store in fridge if not serving immediately.
- Serve room temperature or cold.
Thanks for visiting today!